Not Klipsch,But they are look interesting.

bkwa1959

NO BASS w/o an enclosure to trap or reuse the backwave from the woofers. Exercise in futility!

Measured similar $3000 Emerald Physics ($300 parts) - nothing below 60Hz w/o doubling the

input up an octave or two - 2nd & 3rd HARMONIC DISTORTION prevailed!  NO FIRST OCTAVE!

Open Baffle Bass can be superb. Throw an open ended box around that lower driver basically turning it into an H-Frame  open to the front & rear, close in the sides & top/Bottom about 8" deep and you will have Deep Articulate bass that rivals ANY I have heard.  I have used MANY different Bass enclosures, all the heritage line and my 18" H-Frame Open baffle bass is much deeper & more articulate.  I invite anyone that wants to hear it to come on by. You will leave with a puzzled look. (Just like the one I had when I first tried them :) )

That said I agree those are over priced & I dont get the purpose of a horn on an OB design Hybrid I guess.  I do like the looks though

• Like 1