Plastic corner guards

Dave A

I am having a tough time finding those plastic corners used on Klipsch Pro gear. The extruded pieces that run front to back. There is a company in England that has them but no one else I can find and they want gobs of money per meter with a 100 meter minimum and then Fedex charges on top of all that. Any suggestions?

The PE Corners are an exact match except for one detail.  They do not have the relief slot at each end for the corner edging to slide into to cover the edge.  So you will need to cut the edging square and to exact length.  I am restoring a pair of KP-320's and a pair of KP-480's and will not replace the edging just the corners.  They were painted white and I am taking them back to black.  Haven't found a good way to remove the white paint easily and completely.  I also ordered the PE 262-318 handles, they are a match as well.

Well I am back to square one. Marvels suggestion is 1.3" and the old klipsch are 1.875". Cliff products in England makes the old style Klipsch used from what I see as they are exact duplicates. However they want basically a $1,000 minimum order and FedEx is another $145.00 and they have dealers in the USA but none handle this. Guess they have no interest in USA sales. Almost all the corners and extrusions I get are beat up and I won't put them back on fixed and refinished cabinets. I would however like to put new back on if I could just find them.

Small world as I am working on a set of 320's + 115's.