Cornwall IV

tipatina

4 minutes ago, Randyh said:

are you saying that you can buy a pair of CW3 for 3k$ a pair - if yes , send us the link ,

Read this thread < 24 hours old, Cory is has a pairs of CW3 for $2600:  B stocks for $2200, cornwall III as reported by Ceptorman.

• Like 1

• Klipsch Employees

This post, like many others I read, just really amuses me. It’s funny to read about the impressions and guesses of those that HAVENT heard this speaker by the so called experts vs those that HAVE heard  them. By the way......I am on the marketing side......lol!!!!  

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:

This post, like many others I read, just really amuses me. It’s funny to read about the impressions and guesses of those that HAVENT heard this speaker by the so called experts vs those that HAVE heard  them. By the way......I am on the marketing side......lol!!!!  

Sure they are winners like the new Heresy and the new Forte'III. .  watch and see...

• Like 2

On 1/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, Randyh said:

anyway , you  can expand on this idea with either pictures or some added visual explanation  as far as the mod you are suggesting , it is very interesting indeed to hear you out and see the idea you are proposing for the olders versions of the Cornwall -  Regards and Happy New Year 

Scroll down for a basic design, same should be done on the inside port shelf.

Wood works just as good as the PVC illustrated in the link above.

12 hours ago, Chief bonehead said:

You did really good work on these. Until now I thought the CW's were big boomy boxes but not anymore. Of the ones you showed us the CW was the most improved and next was the phase plug in the 1132's which I also have had a chance to hear.

14 hours ago, Chief bonehead said:

It is very similar to what happened about a dozen years ago when Jubilees were starting to take hold for home systems. The most vehement criticisms came from folks who had never heard them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PrestonTom said:

It is very similar to what happened about a dozen years ago when Jubilees were starting to take hold for home systems. The most vehement criticisms came from folks who had never heard them. 

Ha Ha how true. A while back I said black speakers ruled and veneer did not and got pummeled for that.

1 hour ago, Randyh said:

it would be cool if any  reviews of the CW4  can add a tune of a song actually playing 

No, the only valid review is in person. There is no other way to listen and make an informed choice based on your own personal preferences.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Randyh said:

Mr Delgado , quick question   , will the k603m  horn  be an available part for some of us who would want to add it to pre CW4 speakers ---------Regards

https://f072605def1c9a5ef179-a0bc3fbf1884fc0965506ae2b946e1cd.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/product-specsheets/KPT-902-M-Data-Sheet-v04.pdf

I wonder if the top end can be ordered as a kit like the 904's? @MetropolisLakeOutfitters

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dave A said:

Ha Ha how true. A while back I said black speakers ruled and veneer did not and got pummeled for that.

No, the only valid review is in person. There is no other way to listen and make an informed choice based on your own personal preferences.

Yes I find it odd that folks listen to the speaker reviews (any audio reviews that play sound so you can hear how good something is) on youtube.  Unless something is blatantly bad, even then you might not know it, the reviews "listen to this" is questionable.