FS Belle Klipsch in WI

JasonA91

I have a pair of 1975 Belles in the Milwaukee area, serial numbers 1&2 if I remember correctly.  Been mine for more that 30 years and I never thought I'd be doing this but it has occurred to me that they don't really fit with my life anymore and I haven't even had them hooked up in seven years.  Lacquered walnut, will need restoration and veneer work.  K77 hi's and K55M mid's, with AB-2 crossovers.  I will have some pics up as soon as I figure out how.  $2000 obo

I also have a pair of Heresy II's that were my rear speakers and a SW12 from when this was my home theater. 

Pictures would definitely help and especially showing the tags on the back which shows the full serial number.  When you post pics on here, the site only allows for 2mb per post so you will need to use something to scale them down.  If posting from a cell phone, an app like Photo Resizer (I have Android OS) works very well.  If on PC, you can edit/resize using Microsoft Paint.

GLWS.  Seems to be a nice price depending on just how much restoring they need.  

Nice pictures. Fits the description above. The seller did come forth and give ample notice of the cosmetic issues. A higher level of skill will be required to make the veneer repairs.  I am not the best SN# decoder here. I will wait for someone to else to chime in. Good luck with the sale. I am sure you will hear from others wanting info about the H II's and SW12.

23 hours ago, JasonA91 said:

I'm still trying to figure out the pics, if you are interested in seeing them please email me at litsnsirn@gmail.com until I get it sorted out.

Please try the picture hosting below in my signature.  Easy as pie, and totally free.