Heresy IV

McBlueMeter

Heresy 4?

Explains why I got my H3 so cheaply  this week 

Smart move by Klipsch , (increment) enough of an   upgrade  to spark interest  in the hopes H3 owners will  feel the need to purchase new ones 

anyone buying the H4 ?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, McBlueMeter said:

Strange that Klipsch would post pics and info on the new CW IV , but not the H IV...

Hasn't been officialy announced yet.  My total speculation is that KGI communicates it first to their dealers, particularly Heritage Certified, well in advance so they can place pre-ordered.

Travis

H iv knocks it out of standing for something else.

What's this thread about?  Are the Heresy being updated as well or is it merely wishfulness?

A glance at the pic above and recollection of the new Cornwall images leads me to wonder if the Heresy could be made a two-way with that larger horn on top.

20 minutes ago, glens said:

H iv knocks it out of standing for something else.

What's this thread about?  Are the Heresy being updated as well or is it merely wishfulness?

A glance at the pic above and recollection of the new Cornwall images leads me to wonder if the Heresy could be made a two-way with that larger horn on top.

Not a chance that the latest Heresy will be a two way.

7 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Hasn't been officialy announced yet.  My total speculation is that KGI communicates it first to their dealers, particularly Heritage Certified, well in advance so they can place pre-ordered.

Travis

Weird.. I thought on Instagram it stated both a new Cornwall and Heresy. I guess I’m dreaming. My bad.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, McBlueMeter said:

Weird.. I thought on Instagram it stated both a new Cornwall and Heresy. I guess I’m dreaming. My bad.

That is very, very possible.

When I say official, I meant a press release on the KGI website.

KGI releases information on a number of social media platforms that I have no idea how to sue, and sometimes those social media platforms are their first outlet.

So Mr. Bun, can you please, please  go back and check Instagram and see if it is there and then we can talk to the Chief Bonehead about that too.

5 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

KGI releases information on a number of social media platforms that I have no idea how to sue, and sometimes those social media platforms are their first outlet.

So Mr. Bun, can you please, please  go back and check Instagram and see if it is there and then we can talk to the Chief Bonehead about that too.

Here it is. Note Heresy IV statement....

F4310F6B-18D6-4354-99AC-5D671CDC3278.jpeg

7 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

See my post with copy from Insta. ^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

Well, for sure within a week's time we'll know whether that was supposed to be Heresy "III" or Heresy "IV" which got posted in that announcement.  It could very well be a typo that got past auto-spell and proofreading.

I think it's safe enough to say the Heresy part of any recent upgrades would exclude the "new" mid horn which leaves little room beyond crossover or general construction changes.