Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:

At the end of this month. 

You can take that to the bank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 7:00 AM, jjptkd said:

Specs more specifically low end extension with the new port thanks! 

Sounds like you already know the Super  Chief answer to that question, LOL.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All 3 main colors are in stock according to the dealer portal as well as the order girls.  The rollout has been awkward but at the end of the day, there are some available.  Distressed oak doesn't exist yet it seems.  Most likely B-stock exists but it is not in the system yet for sure.  New ones seem to be orderable.  Can't promise because it's been weird, but, they exist.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

All 3 main colors are in stock according to the dealer portal as well as the order girls.  The rollout has been awkward but at the end of the day, there are some available.  Distressed oak doesn't exist yet it seems.  Most likely B-stock exists but it is not in the system yet for sure.  New ones seem to be orderable.  Can't promise because it's been weird, but, they exist.  

Ok...what am I missing? I don’t see them on the Klipsch website yet. (????)

Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, McBlueMeter said:

Ok...what am I missing? I don’t see them on the Klipsch website yet. (????)

Thx

The Heresy IV has simply NOT been "officially announced" by corporate, yet.  Look for that to happen within the next 2 weeks or so, though!  Once again, refer to what Chief Bonehead wrote above!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the fulness of time my son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 12:48 PM, McBlueMeter said:

Ok...what am I missing? I don’t see them on the Klipsch website yet. (????)

Thx

 

I took this pic 20 minutes ago. 

 

IMG_20191119_161521_526.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 9:43 PM, Chief bonehead said:

At the end of this month. 

Right again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

 

I took this pic 20 minutes ago. 

 

IMG_20191119_161521_526.jpg

 

OK about the IVs, but what about those boxes of rotary woofers in the background?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DizRotus said:

 

OK about the IVs, but what about those boxes of rotary woofers in the background?

I'm their biggest fan

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

 

OK about the IVs, but what about those boxes of rotary woofers in the background?

 

:) Imagine 6-8 times more than what you see here. 

 

IMG_20191115_154846.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

 

I took this pic 20 minutes ago. 

So we have these boxed up and ready to ship but still no published specs?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About time they ported the Heresy. Sounds like Claude's super Heresy design got around enough for somebody from Klipsch to notice.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jason str said:

About time they ported the Heresy. Sounds like Claude's super Heresy design got around enough for somebody from Klipsch to notice.

 

 

 

Seriously, ....  your implication is that the engineers at Klipsch did not know about porting a cabinet. Really ????

Let's take it one step further ... Maybe they should put the forum members on the payroll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PrestonTom said:

 

Seriously, ....  your implication is that the engineers at Klipsch did not know about porting a cabinet. Really ????

Let's take it one step further ... Maybe they should put the forum members on the payroll. 

 

After 60 + years of sealed design its just a coincidence ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jason str said:

 

After 60 + years of sealed design its just a coincidence ?

 

 

 

You should attend a Chief Bonehead Class then you might understand how BS your posts are..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...