where the @#*$ is belle?

jdm56

i think hdbr and i can come down and get the line going,,,,,how much you paying now a days.im pretty good at wood working and i know hdbr is,,,lets get together and talk...how about it...wouldnt mind changing jobs ....work for a company that makes things i love,work with wood,make the best speakers in the world,,,,,what a life.....im there dude..lol....rick tate,,,816-331-01433.gif2.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - I sense a business opportunity here...

Suppose I told you I had access to 2 pairs of KHorns - still in the boxes and 4 pairs of LaScalas also in the boxes (not even fully assembled methinks - judging by the box sizes).

No Belles though - sorry, but a bunch of Heresy's including some professionals.

Well - surprised??

I was at the Greek distributor yesterday and there was a major stock moving event going on to prepare for the high end show here (from tomorrow).

Havent seen that much Heritage equipment in one place for...well...ever really!!

Of course you would have to pay Greek prices for this special opportunity (take your price, multiply by 3 to get the Greek price, then add ?% for shipping and a 10% finders fee for me (on the final total of course).

If 3 or more of you order I think I will have enough money to fly over and help you install them.

• 2 weeks later...

Tuber,

No, actually it doesn't make me feel any better! I am sorry that you're having to wait too. It's just very frusrating. I'm not a wealthy person; just a klipsch loving audio-phool. I drive a '95 Grand Prix with 110K on the clock; got 3 kids and a mortgage. You might even say I'm spending my kids college tuition money. 9.gif But gee, ya gotta have something that puts a smile on your face, don't ya? And klipsch speakers do that for me - like nothing else. I mean sure, I love my wife and kids, but music through those big horns, man, thats what recharges my batteries!

Oh well, while I'm waiting for my belle, I think I'll start cruisin' ebay for a nice pair of heresy II's to use for surround speakers...10.gif

Oh yeah; thanks Bob G. I do appreciate the information. And please, even though we're all goin' nuts waiting, please understand; We don't want y'all to rush things to the point of running into quality-control issues. Just build'em good! Make speakers ol' Paul'd be proud of!16.gif

I would be more than happy to communicate with anybody who is waiting for Klipschorns, Belle Klipsch or La Scalas. If you'll send me a private message, I will respond with info on the date your speaker will be shipped. One complicating factor is I'll be away from the office 12/4 - 12/11 without email access. You can also call 800-klipsch and speak to our manager of customer service. His name is Gerry and he's a very cooperative fellow.

Kinda strange, the impressions one gets on this forum, isn't it? Well, I made contact with BobG, and he quickly made contact back with me. Then the ball was in the company's hands. I waited for a few weeks for some response from the company. None. So, I called up today, and it appears they don't need any help now that they have hired two people to build the heritage speakers they are behind on. I hope their new hires will work out for them. But I just wonder why there was absolutely no reply to me over the last few weeks in any form or fashion telling me my services were not needed. It would seem that a minute or two to write an e-mail would have been the least I could have expected. Is common courtesy dead?