Klipsch room in Evansville Indiana

mr clean

I went by yesterday but didn't have a lot of time. I briefly  listened to the Khorn, La Scalla, Fortes, and Heresy. Very nice! Room is not complete but they let me listen anyway. I can see some *** kissing in the future about moving up the chain but she is pretty cool about stereo gear. She listens some also. I may have to take over the living room for a better size. We never use it anyway. I will see how that goes 😎!  That could be a tougher discussion. Peace.

25 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Would be interested to see a few pics when you go back.

Will do. I told them It would be nice if they also had some tube gear. They just sell Denon and Marantz.  I also  told them some people prefer tube gear with Klipsch.  Nice place to hear them if nothing else. It would be handy for me being 20 miles or so away.   

• Like 1

They really didn't say they knew or not. I would hope they did! They gave me a hand out about the line and a lot of the pics had tube amps. I was only there maybe 15 min tops.  Had to meet  up with the wife.  The room looked ok but there was still a lot  of work to do . Im sure it will be nice when its finished. I said something to them about maybe checking out Mcintosh but im not sure they care what Brian down the road said. They might not know what a big shot I am in the stereo world 😋

2 minutes ago, mr clean said:

They really didn't say they knew or not. I would hope they did! They gave me a hand out about the line and a lot of the pics had tube amps. I was only there maybe 15 min tops.  Had to meet  up with the wife.  The room looked ok but there was still a lot  of work to do . Im sure it will be nice when its finished. I said something to them about maybe checking out Mcintosh but im not sure they care what Brian down the road said. They might not know what a big shot I am in the stereo world 😋

Perhaps you should consider a part time job there?  LOL

13 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Perhaps you should consider a part time job there?  LOL

There you go. In about 3 years we will see. The Khorns and La Scallas sounded great! I didn't think the La Scalla gave up alot to its bigger brother but it was a short demo.  Fortes size wise would be a better fit  but man there is a jump in sound between the Lascalla and Forte. Its not fair being able to hear them all at one time. You would think that they want you to spend more money and buy the more expensive ones. Surely they are not that diabolical LOL!

1 hour ago, glens said:

Hard to believe they'd take on Heritage sales in that manner without being aware of the tubes thing.

20 miles is perfect.  You won't "just be in the neighborhood" too often then.

We are over that way a lot. Only larger city in the area. At least its on the far side of Evansville but  not far enough.