MTM for sale

Dave A

I picked up a pair of MTM's for the MCM 1900 systems this week built in 1980 and I don't think it was ever hooked up. Belonged to an audiophile of some sort in Birmingham,AL and it is perfect. Not one scratch anywhere and it looks like it just came fresh out of a Klipsch shipping box. I know the piezos had a bad rep but these have not been used and if someone is doing a restoration should be in top shape. I will get pictures up later. This thing looks like it came out of a time capsule.

While loading pictures I see that two of the Klipsch logos do have minor scratches but nothing else I can see.

• Like 1

Emile this is for the MTM only. The two are smaller than the box a Heresy would ship in. I am thinking about the price and really having trouble since this is of little use to most but extremely rare in this shape for those that can use it. $450 is what keeps coming to me though and just see what it does on EBay if not here.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1