Vincent K-25 All-Tube Integrated Amp w/remote for sale

bhd72

Vincent silver 35 wpc tube integrated amplifier with remote in excellent condition.  Original owner.  I bought as factory-sealed NOS less than a year ago.  Unlike most Vincent products, this amp is all tube with 1-12AU7 and 2-12AX7 preamp tubes and 4-EL-34 power tubes.  Auto-biases for long tube life and easy tube rolling.  I will ship with original tubes and the upgraded tubes I found worked best with my setup: 1-JJ Electronics ECC803S and 2-Genalex Gold Lion ECC82/B749 for the preamp and 4-Genalex Gold Lion KT-77 power tubes.  All tubes were tested before purchasing; the JJ came from Tube Depot and the rest from Upscale Audio.  For those wanting to spend less and tube roll on their own, I will reduce the price by $100 and will ship with only the stock tubes.  Unit has 4 RCA inputs plus a REC out (for devices with own volume control).  Separate connections for 4 or 8 ohm speakers.  The remote selects input, adjusts volume, and mutes; it is all-aluminum and heavy!  The amp itself is a beast (47.4 lbs.) and delivers excellent timbre from a black background.

Sacrifice at $800 with all tubes; $700 with factory-originals only.   The amp and remote are like new.  Includes power cord, owner’s manual, original factory packaging, and a solid metal block of a remote.  From a non-smoking non-pet home.  Delivery to be negotiated with buyer.  

Please see Audiogon under the same user name for my perfect reviews, and feel free to direct questions my way.

specs.jpg

main.jpg

front tubes on.jpg

back eh 2.jpg

remote.jpg