Indycar Series/Portland/Now

billybob

• Moderators

No not even in town which is 10 miles away.

We did have some illegal Mexicans, they opened a Mexican restaurant surprisingly. 

Roy was here and asked if we had any good mexican restaurants, I said yes and it's authentic. He asked how I knew that it was authentic, I told him immigration picked them all up and it closed, but restaffed the next week with new imported employees. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, dtel said:

Just glad they did not run over any homeless people or protesters. 

33 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

or immigrant children

=== evidence from reliable news organizations has shown immigrant children are being held in “Nazi like prison camps” deep in the heart of Texas, not Portland —

• Moderators

Another good reason to come legally, who is forcing them ?  Although some politicians are misleading them to come here as if everything will be fine for them.

We have been to Mexico alot in the last 10 years, I wouldn't make it one day if I sneak in and expect it to be perfectly fine and fit in. 

4 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== evidence from reliable news organizations has shown immigrant children are being held in “Nazi like prison camps” deep in the heart of Texas, not Portland —

At  prison camp you get to eat on occasion and have some type of roof,  most of the people traveling across Mexico to get here has not had that for a long time while they were traveling at least. Most of the local mexican towns wanted them to just pass through as they were causing problems in there towns.   Not that the camps you're talking about are good.

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

So now we are insulting Nazis?

Why not, not a great reputation to start with. 

Everybody gets a chance to be insulted sooner or later, partly because no one is innocent.