WTB single Heritage speaker in or around the GTA

Tizman

Hi All. 

I'm looking for a single Heritage speaker to serve as a center channel in a home theatre that I'm working on.  I have pairs of Quartets, La Scalas, Tangent 500 and Heresy II speakers, but will look at any Heritage three way.  Please let me know if you have a single laying about that you would like to sell.  The speaker doesn't need to be in great aesthetic shape, and I will consider speakers with some non working drivers as well.  Please let me know if you have anything to sell.  Something within a reasonable drive from the GTA would be great.

Cheers,

Tiz  

It’s difficult to find single Heritage speakers.  To get a Belle Klipsch for a centre speaker, I bought the two that were for sale locally, so now I have a spare Belle sitting in the corner, unless I feel like hooking it up for rear centre.  It was worth it.

Your best plan is to buy a pair of what you want, and then sell the less desirable of the two.  There are members, like yourself, who are looking for singles, so it might not be a hard sell.