RF7iii, RC64iii, 2 sets RP600M

lupp5214

Hey guys, still have the remaining speakers left and am willing to offer a big discount for anyone interested in buying EVERYTHING.  If not, all prices below are negotiable.  All speakers less than 3 months old with walnut finish.  Will sell for $2500.  Here is what I have:

RF 7iii pair - $1800

RP 600M pair - $300

RP 600M pair - $300

RC 64iii - $800

If you’re interested let me know.  I’m not interested in trades.  I will send pictures upon request.  You will not find a better deal for these speakers.

Edited by lupp5214
Price change
  • Like 2

On 9/2/2019 at 8:44 AM, lupp5214 said:

If you buy EVERYTHING I will let it go for $5300.  If it’s pieced out that price will change.

Total of everything you have listed above is $5850.  You do have the price of individual pieces listed. I am unclear on what you mean. I am wanting to purchase both subwoofers. Are you currently intending to selling these items separately for the prices listed above? I am local.

If someone wants to buy everything, I’m offering them a cheaper price than if they only want one or two pieces.  I would REALLY like to sell everything at once so I’m going to give it a day to see if I can sell everything.  If not, you were the first to inquire about the subs so they would be yours.

• Thanks 1

Hey folks, @lupp5214 is the real deal. I have been to his house. Kind, courteous, helpful and best of all great gear at even better prices. Everything has a box, because it is all like new. Couple of months out of the box with ultra low hours on this stuff. Really recent purchases on amazing Klipsch speakers. Do not allow distance dissuade you from contacting him. Believe me, if you want to make a deal, this is the place to be. Members if you need some assistance in purchasing and you think I may be some help send me a PM!

These items are still available:

RF 7iii pair - $1800

RP 600M pair - $300

RP 600M pair - $300

RC 64iii - $800

Integra 2 channel amp $200

Put together a package for an even better deal!

7 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Very kind of you Mr. Carpenter. how is Wisconsin these days?  I spent two or three months in Milwaukee and Stugeon Bay back in the late 70s.

Everything seem so much better now that Wisconsin has 3 MVP's in 3 major sports! Other than that, I think I saw a tree with a bit of orange on top. Oh, and the apples orchards are so bountiful and bushels are being filled daily. 👍 for Door County!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a fantastic deal!  I wish I live closer.  Would you consider shipping to Canada or perhaps a border city like Buffalo where I can pick up? 

Alternatively, I'd have to see a 10hr road trip is feasible with my family. : )

37 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Sold

The seller has informed me that everything has been sold. Thank you for looking. Good luck with your search.

Appreciate the update!  Cheers.