Subwoofer power cable?

Tjuettan

Hello everyone! I recently bought a subwoofer second hand from Klipsch, but I did not receive the power cable as well. It seems to be an old brand from Klipsch since I can´t find the model on their website and the cable output is very strange, I have been to various electronic shops and Hi-Fi shops and no one have seen this output before. Just wanted to know if any of you knows which cable I need and where I can find it. Pictures below. Cheers!69817451_2427416810917469_7396009459820069720575_2731393273537758_62222821286089

I've never seen that model, something about it looks very odd. 

Does it have a panel anywhere with input level, crossover, etc settings?  It has red and black inputs like it's a passive subwoofer and I don't know what that plug above it is for.  Doesn't look like a power plug. 

Soooooo....did you call Klipsch back and ask for parts help? You said you bought this second hand from Klipsch so surely you have a packing slip or some sort of invoice where you got it.

Theres nothing on the bottom is there? Did this woofer come with a sound bar per chance? Got a website link to what you actually bought? 

Well, maybe they figured it out or it's just not that important since they haven't showed up again since the original post.  One would think a person would call the place they got it from versus posting on a forum and waiting for 8,000 various responses on what it might be.

• Like 1