FS: Klipsch XL-23 Icon X Center Channel ($150 shipped)

johnnydrama

Hey guys-

I have a used but in good shape Klipsch XL-23  Center Channel. There are a couple of small cosmetic imperfections which are pictured, a small chip and some small scratches. These are not noticeable while in use and do not impact performance whatsoever. 

The Icon X line are great performers and one of my all time favorite Klipsch speakers. Perfect combo of performance & style.

I have none of the stock accessories other than the grill. However I do have to stock box to ensure safe shipping. 

Paypal or cash only if local pickup. No trades.

Message me directly for additional info.

Thanks!

8CF5B2C8-4568-4AF7-AB17-2D483DEE7C16.jpeg

4E182770-9F67-496A-9B7F-53F686624A7E.jpeg

FB6EE1F4-3829-4820-8298-FEB6B334B75F.jpeg

301CCB5B-B5F6-433B-9F89-BAE3CD467543.jpeg

4A19BAA6-C1B0-4361-88E4-177499025615.jpeg

25 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

This is one line of Klipsch that I’ve never owned or listened to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are great looking and sounding speakers. I always find a way to incorporate them into a setup somewhere. 

Just didnt sell well when they came out in 2008. Bad timing economically as they were an expensive set. This speaker retailed for $500 to give you an idea. The XF-48 towers were $1250 each I think. They were an active speaker design, another I think they probably didn’t sell too well. 

They don’t come up for sale often, but you can typically get them for a pretty good price nowadays. They are worth a try if you have an application for them!