Klipsch rp500sa

NBPK402

I am looking for some wall mounted speakers to use for Atmos, and Auro3d. I am currently running the RP160M speakers for my fronts, but will be using them for surrounds when I get my k402MEHs made. I looked at the specs for the 500sa, but is doesn't have the sensitivity specs. My walls are about 18'tall before the Boveda ceiling starts which peaks at 32' high. I am planning on running my height channels, and about 13' high. I am planning on running them on the front wall, and the rear wall which will put the front heights about 21' away from the MLP. I am concerned with my Atmos speakers having enough umph . I will be powering 4 of them with a pair of Yamaha P2500s amps which are rated at 250wpc.

Does anyone know what the sensitivity is on the 500s?

On 9/2/2019 at 9:57 PM, Ron E said:

I am looking for some wall mounted speakers to use for Atmos, and Auro3d. I am currently running the RP160M speakers for my fronts, but will be using them for surrounds when I get my k402MEHs made. I looked at the specs for the 500sa, but is doesn't have the sensitivity specs. My walls are about 18'tall before the Boveda ceiling starts which peaks at 32' high. I am planning on running my height channels, and about 13' high. I am planning on running them on the front wall, and the rear wall which will put the front heights about 21' away from the MLP. I am concerned with my Atmos speakers having enough umph . I will be powering 4 of them with a pair of Yamaha P2500s amps which are rated at 250wpc.

Does anyone know what the sensitivity is on the 500s?

Ron: all I could find was this so I expect you did too but will post it just in case you may not have Will keep an eye out.

https://f072605def1c9a5ef179-a0bc3fbf1884fc0965506ae2b946e1cd.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/product-specsheets/RP-500SA_Spec-Sheet_v01.pdf

• Thanks 1