MTM question

Dave A

4 hours ago, babadono said:

I meant no offense. I am an old fart, I know I'm lucky if I can hear 15kHz.

I know that I was just agreeing with you.

18 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Most of the time I have had something for tunes in my office. Picture the setting of me and a fellow Engineer / Addict in my office, a Luxman R1050 and Klipsch Heresy doing a HF test. The first time through, the wattage lights were lighting, but i didn't hear a thing, so I turned it WAY up and played that Hz again. I thought that he was messing with me  by holding his ears.....until several others scrambled to my office door asking what that noise was. 😑

I had those suckers turned up and can you imagine what it must of sounded like to someone with good hearing?

33 minutes ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Buy a pair of MMTMs and put those Piezos on the shelf

Better than that build a set of Super MWM's and replace the mid and tweets with a 402. These came in a buy and not for personal use. They are in perfect condition and for sale.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:39 AM, Dave A said:

Better than that build a set of Super MWM's and replace the mid and tweets with a 402. These came in a buy and not for personal use. They are in perfect condition and for sale.

Sorry, I had five MWM Doubles and four MWM singles plus a bunch of MCM-1900 pieces including MMTMS etc. I still have 27 boxes of KP-600s and seven complete TSCMs, not in the market for any more presently.

Roger