Museum Edition Heresy IV Auction SOLD

Travis,

I applaud your decision to go to a “silent auction” format, as described at page 1 of this thread. Everyone has an opportunity to submit a bid prior to the 11/28/2020 deadline. If the bid is highest (and first if tied) It wins.  There will be no reason for anyone to say they were denied an opportunity to own those.  They will go to the person who values them the most.

Thanks to you, Christy and the others for your efforts on behalf of the museum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Travis,

I applaud your decision to go to a “silent auction” format, as described at page 1 of this thread. Everyone has an opportunity to submit a bid prior to the 11/28/2020 deadline. If the bid is highest (and first if tied) It wins.  There will be no reason for anyone to say they were denied an opportunity to own those.  They will go to the person who values them the most.

Thanks to you, Christy and the others for your efforts on behalf of the museum.

We just took some of the suggestions from you and others  (earlier in the thread) and came up with a plan, Bill Hendrix finalized it and we were good to go.

I tried to find a "silent auction" app or platform (looked at about a half dozen or so) but none of them really fit what were were trying to do here. Anything to avoid putting them up on Ebay, but that could be an interesting watch sometime. 

Travis

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, moray james said:

but on the 28th of November I am going to be busy watching Mike Tyson knocking the head off of Roy Jones Jr.. Best of luck to all those who bid, what a great prize.

Not a problem, PM me your bid, when you want it placed, and a good phone number and email for you, I will make sure it is submitted timely and you are notified immediately after the conclusion of the pugilistic exhibition.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, kirby said:

I really enjoyed the livestream and the comments/questions on the feed. Thanks to the high bidder for benefitting the museum.

It was hard for me to see who all when in there because I was trying to track bids, I went back and listened and picked up a bunch more info. 

I thought the livestream was excellent.  I would prefer to hear more from the engineers, and less from the marketing guys, but that's how it usually goes LOL.  They all did a great job, and the enthusiasm for the Forte IV performance was obviously real and not just marketing hype.

• 4 weeks later...

Those are beautiful !     I have to say the cabinetry of the Heritage line is superb...   when I unboxed mine I felt like they were a bespoke item.  They are eye candy, AND they sound awesome.     Nice to see that craftsmanship is alive and well in Hope.    

• Like 1