The Klipsch Audio Community
dwilawyer

Coming Soon!!!! ME Cornwall IV and ME Heresy IV

I really liked this one

RMAF Khorns.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/5/2019 at 11:34 PM, dwilawyer said:

That is from Roy at RMAF, a CW IV and a Heresy IV.

Roy says the port is on the rear of the Heresy. 

It's about time!!. I've been promoting this type of Heresy MOD as a "Super Heresy" for over 5 years. I'm glad to see it evolve this way, taking advantage of the full output potential of that box and upgrading the "Super Tweeter" which is what gave my Mod it's name in the first place!! Good one, Chief!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2019 at 10:03 AM, dtel's wife said:

I'm just saying "join and help us."

Hello dtel’s wife

I am fairly new to the Klipsch community and did not know there was a “Klipsch Membership” but (I hear you now) and I didn’t have to “add any EQing or Time alignment” ( still learning about those things). Please excuse my attempt to add humor to a serious subject. 

Yes Ma’am, I want to help and I am going to join. 

And “Thank You” for the wake up call. 😀

Jim Gregory 

Confused 

I went to link to join membership, filled out information; submitted but goes into endless loop. 

And just a suggestion: the join membership link should be easier to find (like a tab). 

19 hours ago, Jim Gregory said:

Confused 

I went to link to join membership, filled out information; submitted but goes into endless loop. 

And just a suggestion: the join membership link should be easier to find (like a tab). 

Try this Jim.  Let me know if you still have problems.  Website appears to be working fine at this time. Thank you for your support.

https://www.klipschmuseum.org/membership

Christy

5 hours ago, dtel's wife said:

Try this Jim.  Let me know if you still have problems.  Website appears to be working fine at this time. Thank you for your support.

Thank You for your assistance Christy. It was my mistake, I was trying to use a user name with a space in it and that was causing the problem. 

I’m signed up and a “Official Klipsch Member” yea ! 😀

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2019 at 1:46 PM, dwilawyer said:

If I hand him a rough draft of something he hands me back a diamond,  over, and over again.  He is one of the most talanted and creative people I have ever met.

Now you've done it... he will want to get paid from now on.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 11:38 AM, Marvel said:

Now you've done it... he will want to get paid from now on.

I hope not, we would be sunk.

Travis

Update, I'm meeting with the rest of the Museum Edition Team this weekend and will hopefully be able to provide an update on when each model should be available.

Travis

On 10/17/2019 at 7:39 PM, dwilawyer said:

Update, I'm meeting with the rest of the Museum Edition Team this weekend and will hopefully be able to provide an update on when each model should be available.

Travis

How about it Travis?

On 10/17/2019 at 8:39 PM, dwilawyer said:

Travis

4 hours ago, rockhound said:

How about it Travis?

Any update on when these will be available?    How about sales of the CW IV and Heresy IV models to the general public?

10 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Any update on when these will be available?    How about sales of the CW IV and Heresy IV models to the general public?

The CW IV is available for sale now, Cory brought a pair down for the Chief Bonehead Education class. Cory or another dealer would have to tell you what they have available in stock, and if they don't have it whether the factory has on hand and available for shipment. 

The Hersey appears to be right on schedule which was "end of October, early November" at RMAF.  I predict sooner rather than later, but only@Chief bonehead would know for sure and he is at a show this week.

15 hours ago, rockhound said:

How about it Travis?

Ummmmmmmm, I was so taken in by @Chief bonehead talks we didn't get too in depth, we started to one night but then the Yankees tied it in the 8th.

Have verbal confirmation that fabric and grills are all good at set to go, along with the wood. 

I would say late November and so it's going ro come down to who's been naughty or nice.

Would anyone be interested in the last pair of Cornwall III's to be made at the plant?  They are in Walnut, and signed by everyone at the plant, including Chief Bonehead. 

They were purchased and donated to the Museum by Founder's level member @MetropolisLakeOutfitters .

I think I want to use them to kick off our Building Fund.

Travis

3 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Would anyone be interested in the last pair of Cornwall III's to be made at the plant?  They are in Walnut, and signed by everyone at the plant, including Chief Bonehead. 

They were purchased and donated to the Museum by Founder's level member @MetropolisLakeOutfitters .

I think I want to use them to kick off our Building Fund.

Travis

Link?

4 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Link?

Not yet, we just got some photos of them last Saturday, I will put those photos up in a seperate thread on here tomorrow.

Travis

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Chief bonehead said:

I saw the Cornwall iv me cabs in the plant. They look ok.......

Just what I expected you to say!

On 11/5/2019 at 6:08 PM, Chief bonehead said:

I saw the Cornwall iv me cabs in the plant. They look ok.......

You obviously didn't have your camera with you.

Have you picked drivers and crossovers networks for them yet?

Travis

• Like 1