The Klipsch Audio Community
dwilawyer

For Sale ME Heresy IV: OFFER DEADLINE IS 11/28/2020

KLIPSCH HERESY IV®  MUSEUM EDITION – ONE PAIR ONLY

Klipsch Heresy IV is the all-new model and the Museum Edition is unique.

PRICE and HOW TO PURCHASE

For the first time, we will be offering these special Museum Editions using a “best offer” process in order to maximize the benefit to the Klipsch Museum of Audio History.

Starting Monday, November 23, 2020 at 9:00 p.m. Hope time (Central Time), we will start accepting offers for a single pair of Klipsch Heresy IV Museum Edition loudspeakers with a minimum acceptable bid/offer of $3,757.74. If we receive multiple offers at the same price, the first offer received will be the winning bid/offer. Your offer will include shipping within the continental US. No international offers will be entertained.

We will accept offers up to Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. Hope time (Central Time), after which we will review all of the offers and the highest one will be announced. In the event the highest bid is made by two or more bidders, the first one received will be considered the winning offer.

To own this exquisite set of ultra-premium loudspeakers, please email your offer to:

museumeditions@klipschmuseum.org

with your commitment to purchase and the amount of your offer.

In order to give everyone a fair opportunity to purchase these speakers, early offers will not be accepted or entertained. Any offers received prior to Monday, 11/23/2020 at 9:00 p.m. Central Time will be considered void.

You may submit an offer up to Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. at which time no further offers/bids will be accepted, the offers will be opened and the best offer will be determined and announced.

All offers will be kept in the strictest of confidence by the two Museum representatives (Travis Williamson and Bill Hendrix) who will be ineligible to submit offers, along with their family members.

PAYMENT

Payment will be due within five (5) days of the date of your purchase, either by credit card payment to the KHMA account or by cashiers' check (greatly preferred in order to maximize proceeds to the Museum).

Link to the Specification Sheet for the All-New Heresy IV click here: Heresy IV Floorstanding Speaker Spec Sheet 

MUSEUM EDITION HERESY IV UNIQUE FEATURES 

image.png

EXTREMELY LIMITED to only ONE Unique Pair

• Museum Edition Hersey IV Series I: S/N 001 and 002
  • Don’t delay! The Museum Edition Klipschorn pair sold in less than ONE HOUR for $18,573 (regular retail price of $15,000), with backup offers, the Museum Edition Cornwall IV recently sold in less than five minutes for over $8,000 (regular retail price of $6,000).

This Heresy IV pair will have Museum Edition-only features, Including:

• Exclusive Museum Edition Series I exotic "one of a kind" black limba wood veneer
  • Special Museum Edition grille fabric specially matched to veneer
  • Hand selected and specially matched drivers and crossovers by Chief Engineer and KHMA Trustee, Roy Delgado, Jr. (“Chief Bonehead”)
  • Museum Edition metal plaques    
  • Exclusive Museum Edition Series I exotic "one of a kind" black limba wood veneer
  • Special Museum Edition grille fabric specially matched to veneer
  • Hand selected and specially matched drivers and crossovers by Chief Engineer and KHMA Trustee, Roy Delgado, Jr. (“Chief Bonehead”)
  • Museum Edition metal plaques
  • Hand signed by the Chief Bonehead, acoustic engineer responsible for the all-new Klipschorn AK-6, La Scala AL-5, Cornwall IV   

image.png.43f6e340e47e8fc9db2e57df63a002b7.png

(Photo Courtesy of The Renaissance Man)

As with all speakers in the Klipsch Heritage line, these Museum Edition speakers will be hand-assembled and hand-finished by the craftspeople at the Klipsch factory in Hope, AR, with pride.

All proceeds from the sale of these speakers will go to the Klipsch Heritage Museum Association, Inc. (KHMA) which operates the Klipsch Museum of Audio History in Hope, Arkansas. Your purchase of these speakers directly helps us continue preserving and sharing the scientific work and cultural legacy of audio pioneer Paul. W. Klipsch. KHMA dba Klipsch Museum of Audio History is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation.

image.png

imagejpeg_0(7).jpg

imagejpeg_0(5).jpg

imagejpeg_0(4).jpg

imagejpeg_0(6).jpg

• Like 7

Is there a way to make the sale of these limited edition speakers (for lack of a better term), "more fair"   to those who might be interested in them?  Perhaps something like a private bid auction or something similar?  Set a base price and then take private PM bids for them for a limited amount of time?  Seems that the Khorns and LS were gone in a flash, and many folks didn't even get a chance at them.  I don't know, just thinking out loud.

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Is there a way to make the sale of these limited edition speakers (for lack of a better term), "more fair"   to those who might be interested in them?  Perhaps something like a private bid auction or something similar?  Set a base price and then take private PM bids for them for a limited amount of time?  Seems that the Khorns and LS were gone in a flash, and many folks didn't even get a chance at them.  I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Jim the Klipschorns sold in a day.

The La Scalas were offered in January and I agreed to purchase them May 3rd so everyone had ample time to decide if they wanted to buy them.

PS... I wanted them as soon as I saw them and I thought someone would grab them before my resistance to buy another speaker gave out .... so it’s everyone on this forum fault that I own them now...😄

miketn

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing these.  

• Thanks 1

Where’s a link to the museum so that some of us could look at what it takes to be a member
All these years on here and I’ve never come across one
I have no idea how much it is to become a member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/4/2019 at 11:17 AM, Thaddeus Smith said:

I do like the museum's logo. Props to whoever put that together.

The Renaissance Man, Matt Sommers, Creative Director for KGI, KHMA Trustee, and Chair of Social Media Committee.

He did the Museum Edition Klipschorn AK-  6 brochure, he writes, produces and directs the cool Klipsch videos, photographer, graphic artist.  He says he is a "Klipsch Lifer."

If I hand him a rough draft of something he hands me back a diamond,  over, and over again.  He is one of the most talanted and creative people I have ever met.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Yeah I have a position I'm appointing you too when you get to Hope in October.

Oh by the way, Christy has a thing she is starting where children are free , under 18 I think (non-voting of course). 

Oh boy, eager to find out....I think.

So I'm assuming all Founders and Khorn member positions filled.

jc

29 minutes ago, jwc said:

Oh boy, eager to find out....I think.

So I'm assuming all Founders and Khorn member positions filled.

jc

Yes all of the Founders and Khorns have sold out.

That got us started, now we have the Museum, the PWK Education Center and now the PWK Auditorium over City Hall.

Now we are looking to build on sustaining membership, at $10, 20, 50 or $100 monthly, any of those would be great as it will give us a steady income stream for operating expenses and we can focus on staring a Building Fund and an Acquisitions fund for artifacts.

Lots to do.

2 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Where’s a link to the museum so that some of us could look at what it takes to be a member
All these years on here and I’ve never come across one
I have no idea how much it is to become a member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.klipschmuseum.org/membership

Thanks to Thaddeus Smith for posting the link to the museum, I just sent a small donation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RT FAN said:

Thanks to Thaddeus Smith for posting the link to the museum, I just sent a small donation.

Thank you so much @RT FAN, that was so cool.

Yes, thank you @Thaddeus Smith.  Thad/CJ are you coming to Roy's class?  You need to be there.

Probably not, sorry. Life's just a bit too full for me to pop over for a weekend, so I try to carve out for the Pilgrimage as a priority.

41 minutes ago, Scrappydue said:

RMAF? is that heresy 4? 

That is from Roy at RMAF, a CW IV and a Heresy IV.

Roy says the port is on the rear of the Heresy. 

19 hours ago, Jim Gregory said:

Confused 

I went to link to join membership, filled out information; submitted but goes into endless loop. 

And just a suggestion: the join membership link should be easier to find (like a tab). 

Try this Jim.  Let me know if you still have problems.  Website appears to be working fine at this time. Thank you for your support.

https://www.klipschmuseum.org/membership

Christy

On 9/4/2019 at 1:46 PM, dwilawyer said:

If I hand him a rough draft of something he hands me back a diamond,  over, and over again.  He is one of the most talanted and creative people I have ever met.

Now you've done it... he will want to get paid from now on.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2019 at 11:38 AM, Marvel said:

Now you've done it... he will want to get paid from now on.

I hope not, we would be sunk.

Travis