The Klipsch Audio Community
dwilawyer

For Sale ME Heresy IV: OFFER DEADLINE IS 11/28/2020

As I mentioned in the first post of this thread, the Heresy IV Museum Editions are right around the corner. Here is a photo I got today from the factory:

Image.jpeg

(Photo courtesy of Jerry Calhoun)

We should know in the next week to ten days when these will be completed. We will also know if these will be sold like the first three pairs (Klipschorn, La Scala, Cornwalls) with a fixed price, or if we will try to do some type of silent auction format, possibly live streamed. Lot of great ideas floating about. I would estimate, regardless of which format we are going to use, they will be up for sale in about 3 weeks, with all of the details announced ten days to two weeks before that.

For those that would like an informal silent auction format please feel free to post your ideas about a format here (or PM me) and I will pass them along.

Travis

@Chief bonehead sent me this photo a couple of days ago, they were going to be finished and a signing party today..waiting for more photos and then approval by the Board on how to sell them. That will happen next Friday.

Travis

1602903778957_imagejpeg_0.jpg

• Like 4

On 10/16/2020 at 10:22 PM, dwilawyer said:

@Chief bonehead sent me this photo a couple of days ago, they were going to be finished and a signing party today..waiting for more photos and then approval by the Board on how to sell them. That will happen next Friday.

Travis

1602903778957_imagejpeg_0.jpg

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does one go about buying ? Yes I’ve read the replies but no updates have been made . I imagine others are also interested . But for me I was about to pull the trigger elsewhere for a pair of the iv . Now I may wait if it’s indeed an auction type sale . 

• Like 1

I should have an update in a day or 2.from the Board.

Travis

They are done, look stunning, and will go up for sale this evening, with a final purchase offer cutoff on Friday (Black Friday).

Photos to follow. 

Travis

On 10/24/2020 at 4:23 PM, Peerlessk said:

How does one go about buying ? Yes I’ve read the replies but no updates have been made . I imagine others are also interested . But for me I was about to pull the trigger elsewhere for a pair of the iv . Now I may wait if it’s indeed an auction type sale . 

See page 1 of this thread, we have updated the thread and all the terms and conditions of the sale have been put up.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/186103-for-sale-me-heresy-iv-offer-deadline-is-11282020/

On 11/8/2020 at 10:28 PM, Jeepnmon said:

Travis - update?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

They are up officially as of today, see Page 1 of this thread for details and photos.

Travis

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/186103-for-sale-me-heresy-iv-offer-deadline-is-11282020/

Here are the new photos of the completed speakers.

Information Re: Purchase is on Page 1 of this thread.

imagejpeg_0(5).jpg

imagejpeg_0(4).jpg

imagejpeg_0(6).jpg

imagejpeg_0(7).jpg

On 12/4/2019 at 11:48 AM, mark1101 said:

What's up with the Heresy IV Museum edition?  Did someone buy those already?

They are all finished and ready to go for you Mark.

Travis,

I applaud your decision to go to a “silent auction” format, as described at page 1 of this thread. Everyone has an opportunity to submit a bid prior to the 11/28/2020 deadline. If the bid is highest (and first if tied) It wins.  There will be no reason for anyone to say they were denied an opportunity to own those.  They will go to the person who values them the most.

Thanks to you, Christy and the others for your efforts on behalf of the museum.

but on the 28th of November I am going to be busy watching Mike Tyson knocking the head off of Roy Jones Jr.. Best of luck to all those who bid, what a great prize.

• Haha 1