Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
dwilawyer

ME Heresy IV coming soon

Recommended Posts

On 12/4/2019 at 7:19 PM, jimjimbo said:

Wow, whoever suggested that is a genius.  Shocking.

Ditto 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

I think we are going to try an Auction format with regard to the Heresy IV's when they are ready.

 

Travis

Thanks. This should be really fun to watch!!!!!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we have any idea WHEN the ME CW IV will be open for bids?  What about the H IV ?  I'm just wondering a ballpark time frame.  Are you saving these for an event?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mark1101 said:

Do we have any idea WHEN the ME CW IV will be open for bids?  What about the H IV ?  I'm just wondering a ballpark time frame.  Are you saving these for an event?

The ME Cornwall IV will go up today, it will be for a fixed price like the ME Khorn and ME La Scalla, with an exact date and time people can send in a offer (which will be a week to 10 days later).

 

The ME Heresy IV is nearly compleated, and should be finished in a week or two. We would like to sell those is some type of an auction format, possibly to conincide with Pilgramage, but where people have a fair and equal chance to make bids, regardless of location.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2020 at 6:12 PM, Randyh said:

I had a quick question ,  will regular folks like us be able to buy the flared ports that are identical  in several Klipsch speakers

That is not only above my pay grade Randy, it is in a seperate universe from me. I am, however, currently working with @Chief bonehead on organizing some events for Pilgrimage 2020 on behalf of the Museum and I will try and remember to ask him the next time I talk to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mikey these would look good with your ME LaScala's. Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rigma said:

Mikey these would look good with your ME LaScala's. Just saying.


Yes they would...😀 

 

They would also look awesome in your home as well ..... Just saying and Becky deserves them you know as well 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mikebse2a3 said:


Yes they would...😀 

 

They would also look awesome in your home as well ..... Just saying and Becky deserves them you know as well 😉

I totally agree with Mikey!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lack of reliable info on these museum editions, and when they are up for bidding, and when bidding ends, is beginning to really tick me off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

Lack of reliable info on these museum editions, and when they are up for bidding, and when bidding ends, is beginning to really tick me off!

 

I still want 'em 😆🤦🏼‍♂️😆🤦🏼‍♂️

 

Edited by salbake
still want 'em

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

Lack of reliable info on these museum editions, and when they are up for bidding, and when bidding ends, is beginning to really tick me off!

Andy grumpy? You must be under the weather.

 

Pick a day and time you want the CW IV to sell on?

 

Pick a day and time when you want bidding to start on the Heresy IV ME's, I'm going to figure out a way to try and end those during the Spin at Pilgrimage duriing a live remote of some kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Andy grumpy? You must be under the weather.

 

Pick a day and time you want the CW IV to sell on?

 

Pick a day and time when you want bidding to start on the Heresy IV ME's, I'm going to figure out a way to try and end those during the Spin at Pilgrimage duriing a live remote of some kind.

 

2/20/20

9:40 PM CT

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 9:36 PM, salbake said:

 

2/20/20

9:40 PM CT

?

Andy, and only Andy

 

What day and time to you want them them to be available to submit an offer? @HDBRbuilder 

 

Here ya go

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Andy, and only Andy

 

What day and time to you want them them to be available to submit an offer? @HDBRbuilder 

 

Edit: Too Late, they are listed in Garage Sale and the sale will officialy open on 2/28/2020 at 9 pm HT (Hope Time aka US Central)

I just get tired of hearing this is gonna happen and that is gonna happen and then having to search the ENTIRE forum to find out more info...this should be put under the museaum section and not anywhere else since it is for proceeds to the museum. OR it could be put there and other places simultaneously...but for people who have limited time to be on the foum daily, and with lousy connectivity, it is a total PITA to hunt stuff down which is shot-gunned out bit by bit in various places on the forum, IMHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

I just get tired of hearing this is gonna happen and that is gonna happen and then having to search the ENTIRE forum to find out more info...this should be put under the museaum section and not anywhere else since it is for proceeds to the museum. OR it could be put there and other places simultaneously...but for people who have limited time to be on the foum daily, and with lousy connectivity, it is a total PITA to hunt stuff down which is shot-gunned out bit by bit in various places on the forum, IMHO

Andy, this thread hasn't moved, it has 300,000 views for a reason, because it's in Garage Sale.

 

The officual sale listing is up, pinned and featured in Garage Sale section. All the details and fine print. I will move this entire thread to the Museum section after we get the Heresy IV Museum Editions officially listed and an auction process going. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...