Use of Klipsch WA-2 Wireless SW Kit with SPL Subwoofers

Tigger

I’m wondering if the Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit is compatible to use with the Klipsch SLP-100, SPL-120 and SPL-150 Subwoofers.  The only reference I could find on the Klipsch web pages shows compatibility with the Klipsch R-110SW, R-112SW and R-115SW Subwoofers.  I’m looking upgrade my home theater and locate subwoofer in a more optimum location but wired connections will limit mt choices.

• 5 weeks later...

I received my speaker order last week, including the SPL-120 & WA-2. I installed them last Friday and the wireless connection works great together. They are only about 10 feet or so apart right now. I’m trying them out in the current spot for a bit before I begin moving the sub around. If they work out where they are now I’m just going to leave it alone. So far so good. 

The wireless connection phenomenal. A listener would never perceive any flaws or differences in being wireless and a wired connection. 

• Like 1