Decware Torii Mark II SOLD

Shakeydeal

I have a used Decware Torii Mark II for sale in good condition. This amp comes with a matched quad of Mullard re-issue EL34s and a brand new pair of JJ 6922s. Power rectifier tubes are stock. This amp has a gain control on the top panel so it can be used without a preamp. 25 watts/channel. This amp was a very good match for my khorns.

Asking 1400.00

IMG_0527.JPG

1 minute ago, joessportster said:

You are to close for my wifes comfort :)

GLWTS

=== easy. Tell her it’s a tube driven power generator. I mean Dorian Is heading in your general direction. “I’m concerned about your safety dear”. New tube amp And brownie points all in one - 

14 hours ago, richieb said:

=== easy. Tell her it’s a tube driven power generator. I mean Dorian Is heading in your general direction. “I’m concerned about your safety dear”. New tube amp And brownie points all in one - 

Good thought but my wife knows we have an 9000 watt generator in the shed. Been up since 4am watching the weather and get more disgusted with every report. Is it just me or does it seem like the meteorologist these days do there damnedest to sensationalize every aspect of the weather :angry2: 

13 minutes ago, joessportster said:

Good thought but my wife knows we have an 9000 watt generator in the shed. Been up since 4am watching the weather and get more disgusted with every report. Is it just me or does it seem like the meteorologist these days do there damnedest to sensationalize every aspect of the weather :angry2: 

Yes they do and then spout the world is going to end in 12 years becuase.

2 hours ago, joessportster said:

=== it ain’t just you. Our local weather guessers are the stars of the half hour news, one guy has at least 4-5 appearances’ to say nothing. Then it’s showtime to give his 3 minute guess. And he’s devised the ever revealing “alert” day symbol, looks like a yield sign, for anything that might happen other than a perfect 70-80 degree sunny day. So grateful my weather days are so well planned — 🌧💨🌪🌞❄️☀️🌤