Klipsch kpt-884-sw price drop $500.00 sold

Kingss

• Moderators

Good luck with your sale.  A lot will have to do with your timing and location.  Last year the Museum had 4 for sale and there were a couple for sale around.  The shipping is what was killing us.

Lot's if people on the forum down your way so something just might work out.

Travis

• Like 1

Thanks ,but I’m sure your Margin of negotiation on the price is not within my abilities
as much as I love the KPT and KI series of speakers ,this is just not in the cards for me as I have way too many projects laying around that I’ve started and not finished and way too many items that I need to sell and get rid
Thank you for the offer of working on the price. This time in my life I’m in the , only can trade mode. After buying our dream house I’ve had to stop spending money on any and all audio items and any of my hobbies for a few years. Sad to say but this is the facts of how I have to do things for now [emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Kingss said:

Thank you. Since wife got sick the room dont look like that anymore miss it. wife cant handle the loud sound anymore she had brain aneurysm. This how looks now

received_778042465946800.jpeg

I hope that things will improve for both you and your wife. I am sure that many here at the forum feel the same way. Your family and friends can help you and I send my best wishes as well. We all go through hard times. There were times a friendly smile from a stranger made a difference for me.

• Thanks 2

I own 2 of the KPT-884's and for anyone thinking about buying, you won't regret it. Upon origination I had them hooked up to an older EV-CPS2.8 amp and the result was ... so so at best. I just about gave up. After nearly selling the pair it was suggested I purchase the Crown XLS 2502 for them. I did so and whoaaaa, I had finally found that BOOM and THUMP I'd been searching for! When paired with my Khorns and Lascala's, and it makes for a truly satisfying result. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 

4 hours ago, Tony T said:

I own 2 of the KPT-884's and for anyone thinking about buying, you won't regret it. Upon origination I had them hooked up to an older EV-CPS2.8 amp and the result was ... so so at best. I just about gave up. After nearly selling the pair it was suggested I purchase the Crown XLS 2502 for them. I did so and whoaaaa, I had finally found that BOOM and THUMP I'd been searching for! When paired with my Khorns and Lascala's, and it makes for a truly satisfying result. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 

No substitute for good commercial amps.

On 9/8/2019 at 2:42 AM, Kingss said:

Well I decided to do fare price around 500 to 600 but can not ship 

Thank you

That sounds like a very reasonable price to me.  I wish I could...

I see a Starship Troopers pin, what is the second one?    Never mind, I should have recognized the chrome yellow on the front.  A Johnny Mnemonic!  That's a great playing machine.