Have you noticed ?

joessportster

Play whatever you will, but try not to play the victim of someone's "agenda" without realizing you then become a part of someone else's "agenda."  Also, I apologize if I offended your sensibilities.  My good natured ribbing can be misinterpreted.  If you are not a professional victim nor a crybaby, I think you might find it in your heart to understand, so rock on Mr. Science!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Soooooo Funny!  NOT

It was not funny when Al did it either. Was just hoping for the same result for me, so I could fly around in a private jet giving speeches on wastefulness, well when I am  not home at either of the mansions. 

4 minutes ago, dtel said:

It was not funny when Al did it either. Was just hoping for the same result for me, so I could fly around in a private jet giving speeches on wastefulness, well when I am  not home at either of the mansions. 

Or getting taxpayer money for your golf courses, you lucky dog.

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Well, I'm not even a country lawyer, but my eight ball says all signs point to no.

but he wasn’t affirming me and that made me feel very threatened. I looked around for a safe space and there was none ... I may sue the city too!  To quote the great Sol Rosenberg from The Jerky Boys ... “Sue Everybody."

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

it was very hurtful.  I was wondering if i could sue?

Depends on the city, some probably so.

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

but he wasn’t affirming me and that made me feel very threatened. I looked around for a safe space and there was none .

No excuses, if nothing else, head to the nearest college, they are well equipped to accommodate situations like that. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

but he wasn’t affirming me and that made me feel very threatened. I looked around for a safe space and there was none ... I may sue the city too!  To quote the great Sol Rosenberg from The Jerky Boys ... “Sue Everybody."

=== no safe space? Quickly head to a local state funded university, plenty of safe spaces on site — then-and only then, call your attorney.

Sue the pants off the culprit —

• Thanks 1