Cornwall IIs for Sale NY

RT FAN

The time has come to part company with my 1987 Cornwall IIs. Oak veneer, cane grills. I will offer them up for sale here on the Klipsch forum to give members here first crack. They are located on the east end of Long Island, zip 11977. I would conservatively rate them a 7.5-8/10, they have the usual nicks here and there on the veneer, fairly minor in my mind as they were in my living room for years. Some bowing of the grills that I have included in the pictures and have attached some velcro strips to tame. No labels on back although I do have a photo of a partial label somewhere and will look for that label that I stored somewhere safe, as in I can't remember where. Can be auditioned before purchase.  Price is $650 FIRM, cash and carry. No shipping. I bought them from an esteemed member here on the forums at a fair price and am returning the favor. I do have a handtruck to help move them.

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

Edited by RT FAN
additional info
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, RT FAN said:

I bought them from an esteemed member here on the forums at a fair price and am returning the favor.

Awesome :D 

Add-on ... pretty sure these have the rare (and beautiful) "cane grills."  My CW's are similar :) 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Great deal and an excellent member of the forum.  Wish I was closer and I'd come up and visit some of the LI wineries, and play a bit of golf at Shinnecock....

Jim, my game is so bad these days I turned DOWN an offer to play Shinnecock Hills last month! Killed me to do it but to play like crap in that gorgeous course is embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, RT FAN said:

Jim, my game is so bad these days I turned DOWN an offer to play Shinnecock Hills last month! Killed me to do it but to play like crap in that gorgeous course is embarrassing.

I know how it is....I worked for months before I played Pebble Beach, for the same reason, but it was worth every minute.

2 hours ago, RT FAN said:

You should know Mr. Preston Tom, you sold them to me! Not to worry I still will have Chorus II, Fortes & Heresy IIs.

Actually, I remember it quite well.  You drove up from NYC on evening. After I put on some Mary Chapin Carpenter, your eyes lit up and then we enjoyed a glass of wine. As you backed out of the driveway, seller's remorse set in. 

Good luck with the sale. 

Note to self: I wonder if he has room for Jubilees ....?

Well Old-timer it was a long drive as there was a horrible accident on the Merritt Parkway on the way up to Tom's where they had to bring in a chopper to get the victims to the hospital. A 2 hour drive was 4+, but don't worry Tom was a complete gentleman.😀

PS: JVitti 1970 has expressed buying interest,...

• Like 2