Help! New HT system with RF7-3 s

Onursworld

Hello everyone, i am new to this forum and i need help. I am a home theatre fan and i will change my speaker setup next week. The room i want to place the home theater system is big, but since i also use it as a living room i cant buy the whole THX system (which is my fantasy). I am running currently a LG C8 oled tv and sony vw260 4k projector in the same room in a custom build furniture setup. I would like to upgrade my old 5.1 system (very old amp and speakers) and build a new 7.1 setup with following speakers;

For Front right and Front left i bought 2 RF7-3.

For Center speaker i bought 1 RC64-3.

the front setup is already bought, next step is where i need your help.

For Rear left and right i am considering RP-8000f’s since my room is big enough, i can put floorstanding speakers as rear surrounds. is that a wise decision or should i go with bookshelf or surround speakers? 

For left and right surrounds i am thinking of rp 502s’s.

For subwoofer i am between spl-120 and spl-150. I really cant decide.

for the amp i am thinking of denon avx-4500h. Will it have enough power to run my whole system?

Please send me some advise, thank you very much. I am waiting for your advise.

Edited by Onursworld
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have the same front stage as you but I'm doing a 7.2.4 HT setup. I use the 502's as side surrounds and as rear heights . Hersey as rears and 600 bookshelf for front heights. I have both the SPL 120 and 150 and if I had one it would have to be the 150. If i was doing floor standing speakers I would do Forte or cornwalls but that is only because I love the Hertage line. 

As far as denon 4500 it good I use the 6500 and it has more channels and I drive the front state and rears with a monolith 7 x 100 amp. It keeps the temps down on the denon some.