Almost hot sauce time again

Max2

On 9/17/2019 at 9:05 AM, Gilbert said:

Harvest has been shitty for me the past couple years......  the damn mocking birds have been raiding my bushes and the wife won't let me shoot them.  I used to love listening to them in the morning while sipping my coffee, and still do, but now I curse the bastards. It's been slim pick'ins over here.

The squirrels are my issue. Apples, Persimmons, Muscadines, Figs, Tomato's ....I got mugged all year long.  Oh and the wifes new dog that apparently grew a taste for  Strawberries, Squash and Zucchini. Its a catch 22... Do I keep the dogs out of the garden or do I keep them there to help keep the squirrels chased off...   Either way, I have to come up with a new plan

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

It has a nice kick, not too hot but a definite linger, and has strong ginger, garlic and citrus flavors to go with the heat.  Order up folks, people who tried it last year loved it.

it sounds exactly like something that i’d like. i still have two unopened bottles of the green, including that one HUGE bottle.  i’d love to try the Yellow Peril. what is the shelf life of this stuff?

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

it sounds exactly like something that i’d like. i still have two unopened bottles of the green, including that one HUGE bottle.  i’d love to try the Yellow Peril. what is the shelf life of this stuff?

You are gonna love the Yellow Peril.  Made with my organically cultivated Yellow 7 Pot peppers, which are named thusly because they are known to be able to flavor 7 pots of chili or soup with a single pepper....yes, that powerful.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 4:55 PM, oldtimer said:

It is completely different, but I have placed it way up there in the hierarchy.  It was oversold last year with a waiting list for this year.  But---Ghost to the Post is also in the works...

Coming out of the turn, almost entering the final stretch.  Waiting for that plastic red look across the board and some corking to show.

x6INhIK.jpg