Almost hot sauce time again

Max2

Ghost to the Post and Orange Monster is going on right now.  Monster is orange habaneros, shallots, garlic, carrots, lime juice and Hawaiian sea salt.

Ghost is the same shallots, lemongrass, lime juice and Hawaiian sea salt.  Prepping the chilies about took my head off, but I am breathing much easier now...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Ghost to the Post and Orange Monster is going on right now.  Monster is orange habaneros, shallots, garlic, carrots, lime juice and Hawaiian sea salt.

Ghost is the same shallots, lemongrass, lime juice and Hawaiian sea salt.  Prepping the chilies about took my head off, but I am breathing much easier now...

Folks .... Ghost to the Post is incredible.  Definitely my favorite. You NEED to try it!

10 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Monster Mash in the making.  A hodgepodge of the hot ones with Vidalia onion and garlic.  Happy Halloween.  Get your orders in there wont be another quite like it.

I'll take one, small bottle.

PM me pay pal info, I don't think I have it.

It's definitely good stuff.  ALL of it.  Gave my mailman a smaller bottle of somethinng and he said he took it to a Browns game with his buddies.  It got rave reviews from everyone there.  They passed the bottle around I guess.  Went w/half a bottle and came home w/an empty bottle.  Yup, the Browns lost!

Another year of Browns football.jpg