Clapton Crossroads 2019

jimjimbo

58 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Good zoom cropping, amigo!!

Claude, most all of these photos are not cropped....the zoom on the Sony is so good, I don't need to!  I am just shocked how good it is.

For any of you thinking about getting a very good camera that does just about everything without the hassle of having to change lenses, etc, etc, etc....take a look at the Sony RX10 line of cameras, both new and used.  Zeiss lens, crazy good resolution.  Not cheap, but not ridiculously expensive either.  Check it out.

Loved the pic of Joe.  He works the crowd sooo well just like everyone else.  Had to laff at the pic.  That's soooo Him!  How's that credit card lookin brother?  The down-side of it all.  Glad you both enjoyed.  Knew you would!  I did the '07 show in Chicago and, as I said, this one was supposed to be fantastic.  Wish I could have gonel

17 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

As far as overall sound level, I would say no, it didn't seem that way, but what Greg and I both commented on was the bad mixing on the vocals, especially female vocals.  Seemed to me that it was much better on Saturday.

Bonnie Raitt spent a lot of her time backing away from the mike. She needed to kiss that thing more. The mixers in back weren't paying close enough attention to whose guitar needed a volume boost on time. Saturday was much better.