Clapton Crossroads 2019

jimjimbo

On 9/24/2019 at 11:28 AM, babadono said:

So Jeff just got finished painting his Mom's kitchen?

That’s funny.

I used to be bothered by Jeff’s outfits, but not any longer.  His talent is unquestioned, and possibly unequaled.  He can wear whatever he damn pleases.

From interviews, he seems to be a down-to-earth car guy who works on his own hot rods. What’s not to like?

Want to thank Kirby for his fantastic hospitality on our first night in Dallas  Took us to a great Mexican place where we indulged in a few excellent margaritas and then a terrific meal, then to his place to check out some of his gear which was awesome!!  especially the EV horns which were really, truly stunning.  They would easily give a pair of Jubes a run for their money.  And then a great tour of a couple of parts of high end Dallas where we saw some beautiful homes.   Greg and I really enjoyed our visit and thank you again!!

@kirby

Also want to say what a great traveling companion and "wingman" Greg was over the entire weekend.  During the two major days of the festival, Greg functioned as my photographic wingman as part of a project that we undertook to take photos of as many different concert, musician, and music related T Shirts as we possibly could during that short timeframe before each nights performances.  (Photos to come)  We had a great time, meeting literally hundreds of people from all over the US and all over the world.  Thank you Greg for being a great friend!  @Davis

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 2:29 PM, jimjimbo said:

Absolutely love it!  I think I can at least take some very small amount of credit for talking Greg into the purchase......

Dont sell yourself short, you were instrumental in talking me into this. 😎

When you made me the offer to good to refuse I should have ran directly to the Martin tent.

On 9/25/2019 at 5:57 PM, jimjimbo said:

Also want to say what a great traveling companion and "wingman" Greg was over the entire weekend.  During the two major days of the festival, Greg functioned as my photographic wingman as part of a project that we undertook to take photos of as many different concert, musician, and music related T Shirts as we possibly could during that short timeframe before each nights performances.  (Photos to come)  We had a great time, meeting literally hundreds of people from all over the US and all over the world.  Thank you Greg for being a great friend!  @Davis

It was an absolute pleasure and I can not wait for our next adventure. Thank you.

And to think the first time we ever met was in a Walmart parking lot.