Klipsch rp 6000 f

Ramesh

Hi I would like to hear views on the Klipsch reference premier 6000 f (planning to get two front standers) and centre speaker 600 C. Hoping to pair this with my jamo S416  floor standers as surround (old and cheap but decent) and the Jamo bookshelves  as my front height speakers. This would be paired with onkyo RZ 830 with some adequate power. Thought it may be good if I am intending to get klipsch- more power the better the drive since klipsch speakers I am told can be driven easily. . Heard the ref premier series is pretty good and has toned some of the overwhelming brightness in previous models. Just hope it has good bass as I am used to the  deep bass in Jamo which i intend to replace the front two speakers with the klipsch. I gather jamo and klipsch have different sound textures,  the former being  much warmer but with recent reviews of the klipsch rp series, I feel.the klipsch  may be more dynamic and clear compared to what I am used to with the Jamos. Hoping to get advice from enthusiasts. Appreciate it.

They are nice.  Most people opt for the rp-8000f but that's mainly based on the looks.  the 8000f stands taller and looks more majestic.  in terms of bass response they aren't that different.  8000f digs a tad bit deeper and probably has a tad bit more output but the 6000f can hold their own, especially in a smaller room.  

Thanks for your advice. Looks like 6000f would be fine and yes I have a smaller room . Do you think it will pair well with the onkyo rz830. I have an old jbl 10inch sub. any worthy upgrade  at a reasonable price. Also in terms of centre channel Klipsch 600C compared to 500C is comparatively better? Hoping to upgrade that is why I have a few changes in my audio set up Appreciate your feedback.