KLIPSCHORNS -BEAUTIFUL W/ UPGRADES

Don McPhee

Beautiful pair of Klipschorns. Circa 1978 some say the best period as far as construction goes. These are upgraded with CT125 tweeters and Dean’s beautiful amazing sounding crossovers.!! Crossovers are set -6db on the mids.....These upgrades made all the difference in the world, you will love these, I certainly have!! Wood is beautiful.

Selling due to financial issues. Times have been tough dam it, but they’re just things.

$3300 local pick up Phoenix, Az area.

Don 

A860F91C-C438-44D0-84DE-47403FF4F237.jpeg

Edited by Don McPhee
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, Don McPhee said:

Beautiful pair of Klipschorns. Circa 1978 some say the best period as far as construction goes. These are upgraded with CT125 tweeters and Dean’s beautiful amazing sounding crossovers.!! Crossovers are set -6db on the mids.....These upgrades made all the difference in the world, you will love these, I certainly have!! Wood is beautiful.

Selling due to financial issues. Times have been tough dam it, but they’re just things.

$3300 local pick up Phoenix, Az area.

Don 

A860F91C-C438-44D0-84DE-47403FF4F237.jpeg

Do you have the original crossovers and K-77 tweeters (alnico likely)?

Since the kid's working on her Master's at ASU IF I had the money I'd be putting them in her place in Glendale.  Or rather you would be!  hahahaha  She wouldn't know what was going on but I'll bet she'd love the listen.  Those are sweet and Dean's modded networks HAVE to make them sing!  Great price for those beauties.  Good luck with the sale brother!  She's now classified me as an "audiophile."  Funny...