Cnc wood eliptrac/Dave cnc elliptical setup sold

Ryan0348

Fastrac cnc eliptical wood horn setup built but not painted with b&c  de1060bst-8 5” diaphragm titanium copper shortIng ring Mylar surround. Usspeaker parts guy said there some of the best b&c has made in 2” mount will run down to 400hz in these horns easy I have tested them many times in room response they sound great and had no measurable distortion. The tweeters are Dave A cnc eliptical alum Horns  with b&c Drivers. 1600$ obo the 2” mid drivers alone were 1200$ I can’t seem to post pics so message me for them and I’ll email them to you I can also provide xilica 30-60 xp crossover slopes and settings I use and have tried which was a lot lol. 

SOLD 

Edited by Ryan0348

20 hours ago, Ryan0348 said:

Fastrac cnc eliptical wood horn setup built but not painted with b&c  de1060bst-8 5” diaphragm titanium copper shortIng ring Mylar surround. Usspeaker parts guy said there some of the best b&c has made in 2” mount will run down to 400hz in these horns easy I have tested them many times in room response they sound great and had no measurable distortion. The tweeters are Dave A cnc eliptical alum Horns  with b&c Drivers. 1600$ obo the 2” mid drivers alone were 1200$ I can’t seem to post pics so message me for them and I’ll email them to you I can also provide xilica 30-60 xp crossover slopes and settings I use and have tried which was a lot lol. 

If you are using windows, try the application for reducing photo file size in my signature.

20 hours ago, Ryan0348 said:

B&C has some new stuff I am very interested in. I am getting samples of two 2" throat compression drivers and one 1,000 watt woofer good from 40hz to 2KHZ with a 100db efficiency. All are supposed to be very good and I have some projects in mind. The idea of a 1,000 watt woofer boggles my mind when I think of the prodigious output from the KPT-456 which has two 15" woofers but "only" 800 watts combined output.