Tangent 400 available

Jacob

Tangent 400 available for sale if you're willing to do a cash sale with local pick-up in Colorado Front Range.  Speakers are in really nice condition.  No scratches, no pills on the grilles, no dings on the corners, no water marks from potted plants -- you get the idea.  Everything functional.  Includes the original boxes with foam inserts for both speakers.  I am the second owner.  Had planned but do upgraded Crites crossovers, etc.  But a pair of Fortes got in the way.  Photos and more detailed description available upon request: mercantile1957@comcast.net.  

They have the exact same components as a Heresy II, but in a taller, ported cabinet. They have the bass that most Heresy speakers lack (although I am quite happy with my HIIs). When the HIII series came out they had a policy where you could get the HIII components to put in your HII cabs, thereby giving you newer HIII speakers. But you were left with HII parts. I never had the money, but wanted to do the upgrade and the build some nice Tangent 400 cabs and populate with my parts. It would have been a win/win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1