Scooters....Does your City have them?

MyOwn

I think I've seen a couple of those electric scooters shown ^^^ but they certainly are not popular in WV where we have lots of hills.

For transpiration those bicycles with 2-stroke motor kits bolted on on more popular, but still there aren't a lot of them.  Those giant expansion chambers near the fork look like it would burn the heck out of your knee or inner thigh if you wrecked.

I think of a scooter more like a Vespa, or more recently the electric scooters people ride around in the store which Walmart provides.  You actually see people using those electric wheelchairs being used for light transportation in the warmer months.

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

They'd get run over by black smoke belching diesel trucks around here.

That was interesting,,,,,,,, i feel sick when i see trucks, there is rarely anything in them.... lets just poison the earth, extract what we don"t need, and disrupt all living things..

5 minutes ago, juniper said:

That was interesting,,,,,,,, i feel sick when i see trucks, there is rarely anything in them.... lets just poison the earth, extract what we don"t need, and disrupt all living things..

I'm not a huge fan either.  If you work a truck every day then fine.  If all you carry in the bed is a coat of wax, I don't get it.  Sure, you can buy whatever you want and enjoy it but for the most part I just don't see the attraction.  Gas mileage is worse than a car, they're generally not as safe.  Maintenance and repairs are higher also.

What city,I don't need no stinking city.

Actually I do have to work in the city of Portland,Oregon as a local truck driver and yes scooters and share bikes are everywhere and they're a PITA for me.

At the end of the day I get the F out of the city and back up here asap.

IMGP4041.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1