Question about these (darn) robo-callers...

Coytee

i get more calls from marketers than clients on some says , very disturbing when you drop what you're doing , run over to your phone , clean up your hands and answer in the hopes it's a new client .  

That was in the past , now it's  different and I am much more guarded  and most of the time I do not answer the phone 

I do wish the gun violence would find its way into the call centers , that's where it belongs .

Been getting calls lately with our own name and number on the caller ID when normally its just been some schmuck who claims to be from Microsoft who tells me my computer license has expired spiel.

I was on the phone trying to waste as much of the guys time as possible last week from one of those Microsoft Guru's until i mentioned i have only Apple systems (hung up on me quickly after) when now this week Apple computers calls and mentions my system needs maintenance.

Good fun for a while but its starting to get old quickly.

Very annoying but a sad part of modern phone technology.  I agree with dtel about not having a number though.  The most annoying is a robocall in a language you do not speak.  Doing the "do not call list" and registering with your states Attorney General AND one of the newer phone screening apps help.  But the robocallers are more persistent than hungry mosquitos.