SOLD Denon AVR-X6200W 9.2 Channel AV Receiver

314carpenter

SOLD

https://www.avforums.com/review/denon-avr-x6200w-9-2-channel-av-receiver-review.12461

https://www.homecinemachoice.com/content/denon-avr-x6200w-review

https://hdgear.highdefdigest.com/36214/denon_avrx6200w_review.html

https://usa.denon.com/us/product/hometheater/receivers/avrx6200w

MADE IN JAPAN not in Vietnam where Denon has moved to now.

2nd only to the flagship Denon X7200WA

Has the front wide speaker placement as an option

No issues. Everything is perfect. No dings or scratches. Purchased from Best Buy 2 years ago.

MSRP $2199

SOLD

2019-09-13 21.40.41.jpg

2019-09-13 21.40.59.jpg

40 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

Are you upgrading or something?
Open to any trades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know WTF I am doing. LOL. At the time, I said this would be my forever AVR. Pretty much added so much electronics in the past year or two that everything I have now has been turned over once or twice. I think the only thing that is still the same is the Panasonic plasma. Even cables have changed. I keep telling my wife I am done. LOL. She says you keep saying that. You have to understand, I have historically sold very little, and made small changes once or twice a year. I has been a crazy time for sure. I have recently driven many 1000's of miles and have spent many $$$$ of dollars chasing down audio gear. I think this is why some call it an addiction. Maybe it is. Do I need an intervention if I am happy and enjoying what I am doing? At this moment, I think I am just recovering some space and some $$$.

• 1 month later...

Firmware updates
X6200W
1. 2-18-2016
- Add the "DTS: X" + DTS Neural:X sound mode feature.
- When the customer connects the AV receiver to MAC Book laptop PC and then the specific MP3 music file (Album art size is bigger than 1000 x1000 pixels) is played on the iTunes via AirPlay, the AV receiver reboots before starting the playback of the MP3 file.
- No output for Top Middle Channel when calibrating an AV receiver using Audyssey Pro.
- Added ability to use "Rear Height" instead of "Surround Height" with Auro 3D (which then allows using FH+RH for all 3 formats: Atmos, DTS:X, Auro 3D using a single Audyssey calibration)

2. 7/11/2016
- When customer connects the AV receiver with the specific BD player (Sony BDP-CX960 and Sony CX-7000 Blu-ray Jukebox) via the HDMI and playback the contents of "DTS-HD", the AV receiver doesn't recognize the audio of "DTS-HD". Therefore, the specific BD player outputs the audio signal with Multi ch PCM.
The symptom is a problem that the "DTS-HD" format signal is not output.
- In a network environment in which AV receiver is connected, the network module of the AV receiver reboots when Netflix APP starts on the iOS device.
The symptom is a problem that the network module of the AV receiver reboots when Netflix APP starts on the iOS device.
- The audio intermittently becomes interrupted when HD cable TV program switches from DD with DSU to PCM based commercial using Dolby Surround.
The symptom is a problem that the audio intermittently becomes interrupted when HD cable TV program switches from DD with DSU to PCM based commercial using Dolby Surround.
- When the customer plays a specific file by USB Memory device, the track name is changed one after another in 25 seconds. (File that the number (01 and 02, etc.) are recorded at the beginning of the name.) The symptom is a problem that the track name is changed one after another in 25 seconds.
- When the customer inputs the 2ch audio signal with the following specific condition to the AV receiver, the Center channel output signal is distorted.
Sound mode: DTS Neural:X Input signal: amplitude = over 440mFFS (40% vs full scale) and frequency=720Hz / 2.7~4.1kHz
The symptom is a problem that the Center channel output signal is distorted by the specified condition.
- After the firmware updates to corresponding to the "DTS:X" feature, the following failure occurs in the AV receiver.
When the surround mode is "DTS:X", the surround parameter "Neural:X" of the initial value is OFF. The symptom is a problem that the surround parameter "Neural:X" of the initial value is OFF when the surround mode is "DTS:X". (The correct initial value is ON.)
- After the firmware updates to corresponding to the "DTS:X" feature, the following failure occurs in the AV receiver.
When the customer inputs the DTS signal of 2ch to the AV receiver, the AV receiver shows "DTS Neural:X" on the display but the audio signal is not output with "DTS Neural:X". The symptom is a problem that the AV receiver shows "DTS Neural:X" on the display but the audio signal is not output with "DTS Neural:X" when the customer inputs the DTS signal of 2ch to the AV receiver.
- When the customer switches the sound mode from the Denon Remote App, the following failure occurs in the AV receiver.
Example: The sound mode becomes the "Dolby Surround" even if the customer selects the "DTS Neural:X" in the sound mode.
The sound mode becomes the "DTS Neural:X" even if the customer selects the "Dolby Surrouds" in the sound mode.
The symptom is a problem that the sound mode is not correctly selected even if the customer selects the sound mode.
- When the customer connects iPod/USB and MediaServer to the product, and music is played, the product was a specification that do an unnecessary access.
- When the black hole router was present between the Internet environment of the AV receiver and DPMS server (including the Internet service provider side equipment), the AV receiver might fail in the firmware update. (The black hole router is a router that destroy it when the divided IP packet cannot be forwarded.)

3. 11-14-2016
- Unable to logon to Pandora
- Able to use DSU on DTS audio
- Able to use DTS Neural:X on DD audio

4. 3-21-2017
- Allows continued use of Spotify Connect after Spotify Connect Servers are updated
- Even if the customer registers the Audyssey MultEQ/XT setting to the Quick Select in the following specific operation, the setting of the MultEQ/XT changes when calling the Quick Select

5. 6-1-2017
- The next song set to Cue does not automatically play even if the customer plays Spotify Connect and then sets the next song to Cue.
- The video from the PlayStation 2 connected to the component input of the AV receiver becomes invisible when activating the menu of the PlayStation 2.
- The temporary display of GUI on the TV screen (SOURCE, INPUT, SOUND, VOLUME) may not disappear even after a certain time when the customer turns on the AV receiver.

6. 10-18-2017
- When playing the DSD file from USB drive between 0:59-1:07 minute marks several clicking sounds can be hear that are not part of the track. When playing the same file on the computer (software converted to PCM) or via Blu-Ray player (PCM over HDMI)
- Spotify does not play Songs from the cue.
- Impossible to play WAV file in the HAP-Z1ES (SONY Audio Player) at the network function.

7. 6-3-2018
- If Google Home or Chromecast exists on the same network as the unit, if you release the lock screen of the smartphone or tablet with Android, the network module restarts and the music of the NAS or/and the Internet radio is/are interrupted.
- When a customer connects "Xbox One" or "Xbox One S" and outputs a "Dolby ATMOS (MAT)" signal, there may be no sound from the AV amplifier.
- When you connect some STB, when the audio signal changes from "Dolby ATMOS" to "Dolby Digital +", sound from the AV amplifier may not be produced.
- If the product is connected to ALLM compatible TV (HDMI 2.1), the transmission rate of 4K 50p / 60p format video does not become 6 Gbps.
6 Gbps of 4K signal is below.
4k 50p / 60p YCbCr 4: 2: 0 30/36 bit
4K 50p / 60p RGB 4: 4: 4 24bit
4K 50p / 60p YCbCr 4: 2: 2 36 bits

8. 10-4-2018
- Dolby Vision
- HLG
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode - Variable refresh)
- Pandora logon issue

9. 5-21-2019
- Dolby Vision is not output on a specific TV issue resolved