My Limited Edition 402

richieb

53 minutes ago, rockhound said:

I like it don't see that color EVER. What made you go with that particular shade of blue?

=== I’m really an orange guy. Orange Hellcat, now orange Wrangler and the famous ( although I had nothing to do with the build) gray/orange horned Frankenstein’s. Just looking through many vinyl samples and this particular blue grabbed my attention. It is an architectural vinyl with a very, very subtle texture that plays with light reflections, manufactured by Vivid. Upon close inspection there is a bit of flake in the color too. There is a similar textured vinyl in a Army type green that was my initial choice. That may be next —

- Coytee mentioned lighting them similar to under carriage lighting on cars/bikes. Depending which lights I have on/off, at the right angle you would swear they are back lit. I even mentioned that yesterday after setting them up —

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Looks good, they did a great job of painting, only pair in the world like that. 

Had a car painted that color, a very long time ago, they called it Corvette Blue metallic back then. 

=== nope, it’s a vinyl automotive wrap. Painting was too permanent for me. When I want to change it up, just peel it off. 

Eazzy, pezzy. And being a flake, I do make changes at the drop of a hat —

• Like 2
  • Haha 1