Sold 7 channel Belle system

314carpenter

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/d/mequon-klipsch-speaker-system/6980252883.html

WOW!

Look at that. Look so nice. Tired of seeing those beat down cabinets that keep popping up around here. And for this price, when you count the total package, you are getting a killer deal. Good luck loading all of that gear into one pickup. Might be time for a Uhaul rental. I am so glad these will not fit in my home.😎

Details from the listing:

Klipsch Speaker System for Outstanding Home Theater Experience

Great condition, single owner speaker system must be sold due to a death in the family. The complete set of (7) speakers includes:

(2) Klipsch Belle speakers, made to order in 1993, BK Oak Oil cabinets with #17 grill
(1) Klipsch KLF-C7 center speaker, purchased in 1998, Medium Oak finish
(4) Klipsch KSB 2.1 bookshelf speakers, purchased in 1998, black; wall mounted or free standing

Prefer to sell these as a set if possible.

Also Available - Definitive Technology Powerfield 1500 Powered Subwoofer, $500

Terms and Conditions:
In person cash sales only, no personal checks or credit cards.

Screenshot (5).png

• Like 3

That center channel really looks impressive. To think I believed the Academy was the way to go all these years. Maybe I was wrong. There are some black KLF-20's, timbre matched to this center, floating around the North too for around $600. Could have a serious 2 channel Belle set-up, and a killer multi-channel all in one weekend of travel.

1 hour ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I though that this was going to be 7 Belles.  💪

Yeah right. That is just over $700 a pair. An all time record low. If I could find him that deal on one pair, then he would want 3 1/2 pair at that price. Give someone an inch and they will take a mile.

Haha, just messing with Ya.🤑

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I though that this was going to be 7 Belles.  💪

Me too! I was grabbing the keys to my truck when I read the title, then set them back down after I opened the link. Only an hour away for me, but defiantly don't need. If I could get 7 Belles for $2500 I would not hesitate, then sort it out later!