Who wants to help me!

mr clean

Looks good man. Just had a mobile guy come out and do my whip (wash, wax, clay, buff) and steam clean the interior. He did a fantastic job at a very reasonable price (did burn a hole in trunk mat and claim it was there previously, but  a heat gun fixed that).   I am a bit of a perfectionist with car detailing and find that I spend the whole damn day getting it to my liking.   Don't have the patience for that lately... 

• Like 1

the kind of “flip” it that came to my mind would have ended up with Carl giving you warning points. 

i need to have my car done ... inside and out. Seats and carpet shampoo or whatever they do.  

Had my BMW done before i sold it and the place only charged $250 ... don’t know what they charge up here in the pacific northwest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

the kind of “flip” it that came to my mind would have ended up with Carl giving you warning points. 

i need to have my car done ... inside and out. Seats and carpet shampoo or whatever they do.  

Had my BMW done before i sold it and the place only charged $250 ... don’t know what they charge up here in the pacific northwest.

I would  almost detail it and drive it to indiana and back for that. If you have it done I swear to you use this and it will bead for at least a year! And no I don't own the company. Whoever does the car will not believe how good this stuff is. Very easy also. You can use it in direct sunlight.

http://www.wipeoutsystems.com/sealantprotectant.html

http://www.wipeoutsystems.com/automobiles.html

30 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Bead for a year?   Damn, down to not have my car down every six months.... Have to demand my wife get her car done.... 

They recommend every 6 months but the last time I used it did bead for a year. It was called astro shield then but this guy bought the formula. I hope this works as well. It is so easy to use. Its like 30 bucks a bottle but will easily do two and most likely three cars.   

1 minute ago, mr clean said:

They recommend every 6 months but the last time I used it did bead for a year. It was called astro shield then but this guy bought the formula. I hope this works as well. It is so easy to use. Its like 30 bucks a bottle but will easily do two and most likely three cars.   

120 twice a year and I don't have to do anything, works for me.   I found a guy that has been doing it for 15+ years now and he gets a large tip each time he comes out... 

5 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

120 twice a year and I don't have to do anything, works for me.   I found a guy that has been doing it for 15+ years now and he gets a large tip each time he comes out... 

Turn him on to this. Ive had 2 friends give a bottle to the guys that detail their cars to use on their vehicles and both said it was the best they ever used.