Klipsch McM 1900 - $3000 (Sacramento CA)

Heaterman

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/d/citrus-heights-klipsch-mcm-1900/6983923667.html

You will NOT find anything like this, in this condition, for any price.
Klipsch MCM 1900 Theater PAIR
Couple years on fresh new wiring throughout
All Original speakers / Horns / Tweets
100% working and wired up for Demo.
Pitch black Bedliner paint job, heavy duty as hell 
All Original NO MODS!

Klipsch had a sales Pitch = "Pissing of the Neighbors since 1946"
I have been pissing off the Neighborhood since 2010, time for a new home.
You will need large Truck / Trailer and two guys, im NOT lifting a damm thing.

E2EAAAE5-0BFE-4DF4-98F8-F5E7AF4FA6E4.jpeg

• Like 4

Looks like a factory crossover behind the tweeters too so one amp will run it all. To anyone who has the slightest chance of fitting these in past the wife or where ever and does not do so is missing one of life's greatest audio experiences. 95% or better I guess of all Klipsch devotees have never heard a set and have no idea how wonderful these really are. I would have NEVER sold mine off until I had something better on the way. For the price of one new La Scala you get this audio monster that will drop your jaw to the floor.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Looks like a factory crossover behind the tweeters too so one amp will run it all. To anyone who has the slightest chance of fitting these in past the wife or where ever and does not do so is missing one of life's greatest audio experiences. 95% or better I guess of all Klipsch devotees have never heard a set and have no idea how wonderful these really are. I would have NEVER sold mine off until I had something better on the way. For the price of one new La Scala you get this audio monster that will drop your jaw to the floor.

Looks like this Klipsch Fan dropped the pricing since posting on the CL, 3k buys a lot of speaker(s).

Dang... thinking I sure could use them for a PA in my area... alerts...

3 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

I just realized that. Ugh. I wish I could. Wait. I could. This isn’t easy.

No way to get them to Missouri economically and no place to put them. Lol.

The drop is just giving you a heads up and gas money....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

And now I have drivers and horns & crossovers to complete a 2nd set for stacking. Lol. I’m nuts.

You will find that stacking takes the magic out of the music.

The MCM1900 system is in a whole different league than La Scala's. :emotion-21:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, codewritinfool said:

Wow. You should be in sales. I wish I were closer, I’d check these out!

It is the voice of experience since I have had a set. Tim in St Louis told me of selling a set of these to a guy who drove from California to get them. I guess my longest buying trip has been 850+ miles to get a pile of KPT-456's and the moral to the story is they are where they are and that is never next to you. I figure that most of these in commercial use have been replaced and darned few are going to surface again. However there is hope for the handy since a set of new K-402's can still be bought and bass bins are not all that hard to build. Hard to describe the impact a single fold horn has and if any of you who have not heard a set have a chance to do so go do it.

• Like 1