Klipsch Belle Vintage Speakers (pair) - $3500 (Portland, Oregon)

Zack R

2 hours ago, Frzninvt said:

Priced way too high.  Drop at least $1500 off that price that is Klipschorn money.

I understand the point behind this statement, but if one wants a good sounding speaker and doesn't have corners, I could see spending that much on a pair of these.  Also, these don't come up in that condition with that décor often, especially in my neck of the woods.

I think we all agree that the price is high, perhaps very high.

That said, there are not many of these in circulation. Factor in the location, cane grille cloth and good finish (from what I can see), then folks in the NorthWest US may have to wait a long time to see something comparable. Although not my favorite speaker, the item is more WAF-friendly and may be a way to get a good Klipsch heritage product into the home. 

My uneducated guess is the seller will wait a long time and eventually need to sell them for much less. Personally, if you like these then by all means make an offer and respectfully acknowledge that it is well less then the advertised price. Not a bad way to strike up a conversation and be first in line when they eventually do come down in price.

Either way, good luck,

-Tom