The Boss

H-D Rider

• Moderators
On 9/24/2019 at 10:38 PM, BigStewMan said:

I hope someone gives him music lessons as a birthday present.  Ouch!  Did I just write that?  😀  I wonder if @oldtimer sent him some hot sauce?

And singing lessons, or he could just take the marbles out his mouth.

• Like 2

I don’t speak up here often. It’s better to sit quietly and appear stupid, then to open your mouth and prove it. However I can just not resist jumping on the boss bandwagon. Definitely needs singing lessons, and some talent. He could pick up Brian Johnson on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AuntBea said:

I don’t speak up here often. It’s better to sit quietly and appear stupid, then to open your mouth and prove it. However I can just not resist jumping on the boss bandwagon. Definitely needs singing lessons, and some talent. He could pick up Brian Johnson on the way.

27 minutes ago, AuntBea said:

WOW, AuntBea shows up throwing! Nice to see you, hope all is well.

Mark

• Like 1

WOW, AuntBea shows up throwing! Nice to see you, hope all is well.

Mark

I’ve been in a rather snarky mood! I don’t have anyone to spar with lately. Those comments in my brain have to find an escape periodically. The Boss...blood in the water. Did anyone mention...dare I speak...Tom Petty? Very talented to be sure, but that voice....

I should return to my quiet place now.

1 hour ago, AuntBea said:

I’ve been in a rather snarky mood! I don’t have anyone to spar with lately. Those comments in my brain have to find an escape periodically. The Boss...blood in the water. Did anyone mention...dare I speak...Tom Petty? Very talented to be sure, but that voice....

I should return to my quiet place now.

you can’t get in any more hot water than i do with my list of the most overrated musicians ... Fleetwood Mac (post Peter Green Fleetwood Mac -- yeah, the one Stevie Nicks ruined), Rolling Stones, and The Boss  make my top three. 

• Like 2