Lets see your pets

mr clean

4 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

You just wish you had a story like that.
I’ll let you pet her, maybe.

Strap your THTLP on top of you hybrid, the dog in the front seat (leave the outfit at home) and swing on over. We are both curious as to how 4 LSIs and a proper folder horn sub will sound outside without neighbors. You know how to find me.

• Like 4

Strap your THTLP on top of you hybrid, the dog in the front seat (leave the outfit at home) and swing on over. We are both curious as to how 4 LSIs and a proper folder horn sub will sound outside without neighbors. You know how to find me.

Holy criminy I might just do this. We need to crank it up to test it.

You know I’ve been thinking about a dual stack split, and if we use yours and I bring the sub, I can try it without risk.

Can I skip the dog and bring@hornographic? I promise I won’t have him wear a dress.
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

Holy criminy I might just do this. We need to crank it up to test it.

You know I’ve been thinking about a dual stack split, and if we use yours and I bring the sub, I can try it without risk.

Can I skip the dog and bring@hornographic? I promise I won’t have him wear a dress.

deal

• Like 1

We have 8 ... no 10 cats, now.

Most are rescue/feral/strays. We have some "regular" ferals that come by. Spend a day or two and move one, until the next time.  The last 2 we got were bottle babies. They're rippin' and tearin' the house up now. Their eyes were just open when we ended up with them.

Half of our cats are getting old/er One is 18, a 12yr old and a couple of 11's.

we did have some "pet" skunks. They lived here. Ate with the cats. Played with them, too. They would [try to] come in the house. The cats would come in... and the skunk would jump in line. Worked twice....

I relocated them when we had an uptick in rabies locally.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...