Lets see your pets

mr clean

I posted these in the photography thread, but I'll post here as well. This is a yellow female English lab about 4 1/2 months and then an American Silver that sometimes smiles for us. His picture is a screen shot of a video.

IMG_5337.jpg

IMG_4567.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

My wife’s Japanese bobtail, we found her one night just walking the streets near our home, she was skin and bones. A few days later as I was taking a walk at 11pm, she came up to me and started rubbing all over my legs and followed me home. She we took him and and off to the vet we went. She was in pretty bad shape, vet said she was near death and lucky we brought her in. This bread is very vocal and living to her owners.

All but one of our pets are rescue’s from pet shelters or the streets here in Florida

79efa9fa45af648e8151e7c141f9c9d0.jpg

3a2df85a237c408a90ae26ff63e29465.jpg

3d53771b4cc8f71e0a7b4c4795568df5.jpg

deb2b84ab0fa3721e5e7454abf211bd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our african white-bellied hedgehog.  His Name is  "  Emil. " He´s six month young ...

IMG-20210404-WA0001.thumb.jpg.c55bcb36694f4333ddff93d5c55c9fad.jpg

My son as a male. Just wait for the day he hits maturity, my son called me all freaked out thinking that he had a stick stuck in his belly side. Lol. It was so funny, they little guy could not even walk for an hour or more. Lol
Just use your imagination as to what the
( stick ) wasgiphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

My wife's dog, Jack. Just recovered, no one understood what he ate, but last week he became ill and we took him to the vet.
Fortunately, I already know what not to feed him, and what is worth giving. if someone is interested, I found a lot of useful information on this site https://mypetguru.com/best-vegetables-for-dogs/

photo_2022-02-04_02-54-49.jpg

Edited by AugustKevin231

• 2 weeks later...

My love, Kiki! She´s 9 years old.I adopted her from a shelter. I found a lot of useful information for me on this site Canada Drugs,for example comfortis chewable tablets kill fleas and are indicated for the prevention and treatment of flea infestations on dogs .

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-17 at 21.42.23.jpeg

Edited by RobGood
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...