CornScala project

mopardave

Looks like Claude has recommended a Kappa FER PRO LFC for a possible woofer instead of the 15c.   These 3015LF-4's have a sensitivity of 96db where the 8 ohm version has a sensitivity of 98.4db.  Maybe i should have bought the 8ohm version instead?    Not sure, but something is not quite right in the combo yet.  Either ALK CSW or the woofer. Sound good, yes, but not as good as the Supers.

Dave, I have a pair of Crites cast woofers sitting around that I'm not using yet. they are for my K-Horn project that is a couple months from being finished. If you want to try them out to see if there is a difference, you're welcome to use them.

7 hours ago, kevinmi said:

Dave, I have a pair of Crites cast woofers sitting around that I'm not using yet. they are for my K-Horn project that is a couple months from being finished. If you want to try them out to see if there is a difference, you're welcome to use them.

Well thanks  Kevin.    When do you plan on having them mounted in the khorns?   Once the cooler weather gets here I’ll have some time to spend with the Cornscala

On 8/25/2020 at 7:12 PM, mopardave said:

Well thanks  Kevin.    When do you plan on having them mounted in the khorns?   Once the cooler weather gets here I’ll have some time to spend with the Cornscala

Dave, I'm probably going to start back on the project this fall. I'm like you, doing summer projects right now. I have a 4:11 rear end to put in the Vette still.

6 hours ago, kevinmi said:

Dave, I'm probably going to start back on the project this fall. I'm like you, doing summer projects right now. I have a 4:11 rear end to put in the Vette still.

Glad you understand.  Yes, very busy right now.   I’ll get with you as soon as things slow down.

12 hours ago, kevinmi said:

12 hours ago, kevinmi said:

Never worked on a gear change.  I have Phils  in clio do mine.