Walnut Klipschorns

jg1989

I hate to part with these beautiful speakers but due to some work changes it doesn't look like I'll have the time to enjoy them for quite awhile. As such, I've decided to downgrade some of my equipment, including these walnut khorns bought new in 2018. I'll post some pics later, they're in absolutely perfect mint condition.

Not really sure what a fair asking price is, but since they're so new and I'm familiar with what dealers quote even for used demo pairs, I'll start significantly below that around $8k. I'm available to demo them anytime, they're currently hooked up to an Emotiva XMC-1 pre/pro and Emotiva XPA-1 monoblocks and they sound absolutely fantastic.

$8k obo

Located in Terre Haute, IN.

Edited by jg1989

Good Luck with your sale. I will suggest that it's best to provide many photos. Be sure to show the backside with serial numbers and crossover, any nicks, scratches or dings. Many will offer unsolicited advice on what your selling price "should be". There is no good answer since these are effectively too large to be shipped and the market varies by region and time. They may go quickly or you may need to wait 6 months. The "market" will ultimately determine the price, but you really do need to list an asking price since this forum is not an auction house. 

Good luck,

-Tom

• Like 2