Star Trek fans ...

Emile

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

i would suspect a physicist like you would be interested in a program like that

Haha ... think it is more the "nerd" in me :D  But ... my wife who is a neonatologist also loves it :) 

• Like 1

Morgan and I rewatched TNG last year from start to finish over the course of a couple months. We've also been watching the new seasons of Discovery, and absolutely looking forward to Picard.

We keep trying to get the motivation for DS9 and the other series'.

Then we've also watched the 2005+ Doctor Who, modern Battlestar Galactica, The Expanse, and so on.

She's not even a sci-fi nerd, but she ends up watching these with me and really enjoying them.

• Like 2

Looking forward to Picard as well.  My mom loved Star Trek and I grew up watching the original, after the next gen, I really lost interest, but I personally thing the new run of big screen movies have all been well done and I'm looking forward to the next.  

• Like 1

Heroes and Icons or H&I channel is great when the boob tube is dead. Starting at 8pm and running straight through until midnight all Star Trek. Less commercials than other channels, which is a nice touch. Too bad I am falling asleep halfway through DS9, that alarm in the am is rather rude.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Emile said:

OK;just finished downloading Star Trek Discovery (last 2 years) ... the CBS All Access series.  Pretty good, even though I have only seen 2 episodes. Haha; downloaded "torrents" to avoid paying CBS :D 

you are boldly going where no man has gone before.

• Like 1

Never missed an original episode of the original series as a kid,had to watch in my bedroom on a 13" GE black and white TV my Dad gave me when he finally broke down and bought a massive 19" color consol set. lol

Still enjoy watching once in a while when I get the chance,don't watch much TV these days despite having a couple 50" TV's and a satellite receiver.

150 channels and there's still nothing worth watching besides 50+ year old episodes of Star Trek .😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1